April 19, 2014 | 1860 users online

Skincare - Body - LUSH - Strawberry Feels Forever massage bar

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Oh so good! This stuff smells AMAZING and the scent stays on your skin for hours! Strawberries and cream who could resist! Very moisturizing too, doesn't feel greasy. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by sugartaste81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love Lush's massage bars, and SFF is one of my favorites. Fresh strawberry cream scent, extremely moisturizing, and easy to maneuver over my body (not all the massage bars are). Leaves my skin extremely smooth all day and smelling wonderful. If you've never tried a massage bar, reach for this one first.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by 1432

This smells really good! If you ever smelled the Magic Mushroom bubble bar from LUSH, that is exactly what this smells like. It melts slightly on my skin and sinks in within a couple of minutes. I use it at night and when I wake up my skin is moisturized. A little goes a long way with this product and I can see it lasting me a while. I really like the shape of this massage bar because I can get a good grip on it. It looks like a faded pink strawberry heart. The only thing is this doesn't have packaging and it doesn't fit into those regular oval massage bar tins. Overall, great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this massage bar. It smells like strawberries and cream. I have to let it sit on my skin for a few seconds before I move it over my skin otherwise it won't melt in. Once I get it somewhat melted, I rub it in with my hands. It does leave a greasy residue on the skin but once I massage it in, it just leaves my skin silky soft and smelling wonderful. I spray on Versace bright crystal perfume over this and it smells amazing. I get compliments all the time when I pair them together. The strawberry smell lingers for hours and hours. One of my favorite Lush products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 12:39:00 AM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't bother with this as a massage bar but I use this as a lotion. It is moisturizing (a tad greasy) and it smells wonderful.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2013 7:31:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love the smell but not the texture, it feels thick, greasy and waxy. Plus massage bars do not melt in airconditioned rooms. There is just not enough body heat to melt it with my hands. They are also generally very greasy and gets on my clothings and table etc anywhere i touch after using it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smells nice, like a sweet faux strawberry scent. Yes it is greasy but if you just rub it lightly over your skin til it starts melting a bit, then rub it in, it's fine. But it is easy to over apply. Probably wouldn't buy again because its kind of a hassle compared to regular lotions. I wish they made this scent in a 'liquid' lotion!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2013 3:14:00 AM More reviews by Do8666

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The product is great, but I have my reasons for rating it so low. First of all, I understand that LUSH doesn't like to use packaging, and I find that to be okay with soaps since you can rinse them, but this is a lotion. And I am putting it all over my body, after it's been touched by a ton of people. I was however, able to buy one that was already wrapped up in the paper packing. I love the idea of a lotion being in the form of a bar. It smells nice, and my boyfriend loves the smell of it, probably more than I do. It leaves my skin so silky and soft, better than most lotions I have used. It also adds a nice shine from the oils. I wish there were more product for the price, I find that the product is used up too quickly. It melts at body temperature so you can not massage it on for too long or you'll use the whole thing right up. It's pricey for the amount of actual product you get. Regardless of the things I don't like about it, I still really love the fact that it's a bar lotion (NEAT!), and it smells so wonderful, and the oil's in it really leave my skin feeling like no other lotion! I will definitely buy it again, but I wish changes were made. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 8:01:00 AM More reviews by BeeBonnet

Been eyeing this girlie pink strawberry cutie for a few months now, and finally picked one up. At first, I couldn't recall what the familiar scent (strawberry. hibiscus flower, cocoa, coconut oil) reminds me of.... creamy berry floral.... mmm, I like it, but this smells like Yankee Candle "Strawberry Buttercream"... yesss that's it, lol. It's a pretty light scent, however, I can see this possibly becoming irritating to someone with fragrance sensitivities, like me. I like LUSH'S massage bars even though most of them can be quite oily.... better suited for cooler weather or at bedtime. *Strawberry Feels Forever* helps my feet feel soft and smooth as a babies skin... and love this after a shower because it quickly gets the job done without being overkill. This one is much lighter, more wearable, and great for younger girls as well to try .... especially nice with a light dusting of Vanilla Puff powder.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I pair this with Mange, too and I smell like chocolate covered strawberries. It may be a little strong for some people, but I love it. It's very greasy so I have to rub it in but I really just use it for the scent. I love the concept, but honestly my Lubriderm lotion moisturizes much better so I won't be buying again.