August 28, 2014 | 993 users online

Skincare - Body - LUSH - Strawberry Feels Forever massage bar

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by ThePinkReview

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love love love! A cute strawberry massage bar, with real strawberries. It smells like candy, which lasts on the skin for hours. Allow the warmth of your hands to melt it a bit then rub on body. I love using this after a bath. A very sensuous product by the one and only Lush. I've also gotten my boyfriend to use it as an oil to massage into my back, so it's a great excuse to get your partner to massage you!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by sandsvespa

Love this smell! people love it as well! It could be a little greasy but its a massage bar - hello - if you're using it as lotion, then deal with it. I actually really like the extra sheen in the summer it makes your legs look like a supermodel's. People are always asking me why my legs look so healthy and silky..my secret is this bar. If you're sensitive to smells however I would say ONLY put it on your legs..as I have rubbed it everywhere before and within an hour I had a headache; it does contain fragrance. Otherwise, enjoy the compliments and silky limbs! and for the price, it really does last forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by KiddieLitre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite massage bar from lush, followed only by the peace bar.
Very sweet and fruity scent. Love the texture.
5/5 Lippies! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by zee140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So this is my second review about this product.. So after using it all and have almost nothing left of it.. I can judge it now.. It is a bit moisturizing.. But for after shave itchiness or what so ever it won't even help.. Doesn't help dry skin or anything.. It is a massage bar after all.. Smells great and a little goes a long way.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2014 More reviews by JustCakey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Once upon a time, 5 years ago I bought this bar. It was a retail therapy day, I was at my near by mall, catching a break as my exhausting job as a utility worker, and this pink obnoxious thing caught my eye.
The strawberry idea sounded so cute, and the shape of the bar caught my eye. When I got home I rubbed it all over and enjoyed smell tremendously. But for the life of me this stuff just wouldn't absorb, I sat around naked for an hour but was till covered in grease. I used it less and less often, the bar sat around for the most part unloved. Eventually it turned crusty and white and was thrown away.
Then an older, smarter me bought Yeah for Yummy body cream from Somethin' Special that smells exactly the same for a fraction of the price, and it actually absorbs. They also make massage oil, bath salt, and perfume for that matter. Not affiliated, just a huge fan.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Oh so good! This stuff smells AMAZING and the scent stays on your skin for hours! Strawberries and cream who could resist! Very moisturizing too, doesn't feel greasy. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by sugartaste81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love Lush's massage bars, and SFF is one of my favorites. Fresh strawberry cream scent, extremely moisturizing, and easy to maneuver over my body (not all the massage bars are). Leaves my skin extremely smooth all day and smelling wonderful. If you've never tried a massage bar, reach for this one first.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by 1432

This smells really good! If you ever smelled the Magic Mushroom bubble bar from LUSH, that is exactly what this smells like. It melts slightly on my skin and sinks in within a couple of minutes. I use it at night and when I wake up my skin is moisturized. A little goes a long way with this product and I can see it lasting me a while. I really like the shape of this massage bar because I can get a good grip on it. It looks like a faded pink strawberry heart. The only thing is this doesn't have packaging and it doesn't fit into those regular oval massage bar tins. Overall, great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this massage bar. It smells like strawberries and cream. I have to let it sit on my skin for a few seconds before I move it over my skin otherwise it won't melt in. Once I get it somewhat melted, I rub it in with my hands. It does leave a greasy residue on the skin but once I massage it in, it just leaves my skin silky soft and smelling wonderful. I spray on Versace bright crystal perfume over this and it smells amazing. I get compliments all the time when I pair them together. The strawberry smell lingers for hours and hours. One of my favorite Lush products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 12:39:00 AM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't bother with this as a massage bar but I use this as a lotion. It is moisturizing (a tad greasy) and it smells wonderful.