LUSH Strawberry Feels Forever massage bar

on 2/28/2015 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This literally smells so amazing. It's one of the bigger reasons I got it! Not only is it good in place of lotion, but it lasts pretty long as well. I use this every so often, but not every day—IT'S STILL PRETTY AWESOME.

This one I particularly like to use in the summertime. I kinda consider it a treatment (or just a treat in general for my skin), so I use it usually at the end of the week. Not only does it have a summery scent, but it keeps my skin moisturized when I really need it. I recommend this product 100% if you're in need of some serious moisturizing. ♥

NOTE: make sure to keep it someplace with a cool/normal temp. It melts easily! :)

on 9/22/2014 9:00:00 PM

Love this! It melts easily and the scent lasts forever! It's strong enough I can smell it but it doesn't give me a headache (I'm prone to headaches) It's a very fruity clean scent that I can't get enough of. It does take some time to absorb and may seem a bit greasy but it's a massage bar after all. I have very dry skin in the winter that gets itchy and this does wonders and makes my skin feel and look incredible. I haven't had this bar to long but I've had other bars in the past and they last quite a long time so they're well worth the price!

on 7/23/2014 11:35:00 PM

Love love love! A cute strawberry massage bar, with real strawberries. It smells like candy, which lasts on the skin for hours. Allow the warmth of your hands to melt it a bit then rub on body. I love using this after a bath. A very sensuous product by the one and only Lush. I've also gotten my boyfriend to use it as an oil to massage into my back, so it's a great excuse to get your partner to massage you!

on 7/14/2014 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love this smell! people love it as well! It could be a little greasy but its a massage bar - hello - if you're using it as lotion, then deal with it. I actually really like the extra sheen in the summer it makes your legs look like a supermodel's. People are always asking me why my legs look so healthy and silky..my secret is this bar. If you're sensitive to smells however I would say ONLY put it on your legs..as I have rubbed it everywhere before and within an hour I had a headache; it does contain fragrance. Otherwise, enjoy the compliments and silky limbs! and for the price, it really does last forever.

on 7/13/2014 5:46:00 PM

My favorite massage bar from lush, followed only by the peace bar.
Very sweet and fruity scent. Love the texture.
5/5 Lippies! :)

on 5/21/2014 3:28:00 PM

So this is my second review about this product.. So after using it all and have almost nothing left of it.. I can judge it now.. It is a bit moisturizing.. But for after shave itchiness or what so ever it won't even help.. Doesn't help dry skin or anything.. It is a massage bar after all.. Smells great and a little goes a long way.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Once upon a time, 5 years ago I bought this bar. It was a retail therapy day, I was at my near by mall, catching a break as my exhausting job as a utility worker, and this pink obnoxious thing caught my eye.
The strawberry idea sounded so cute, and the shape of the bar caught my eye. When I got home I rubbed it all over and enjoyed smell tremendously. But for the life of me this stuff just wouldn't absorb, I sat around naked for an hour but was till covered in grease. I used it less and less often, the bar sat around for the most part unloved. Eventually it turned crusty and white and was thrown away.
Then an older, smarter me bought Yeah for Yummy body cream from Somethin' Special that smells exactly the same for a fraction of the price, and it actually absorbs. They also make massage oil, bath salt, and perfume for that matter. Not affiliated, just a huge fan.

on 3/18/2014 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Oh so good! This stuff smells AMAZING and the scent stays on your skin for hours! Strawberries and cream who could resist! Very moisturizing too, doesn't feel greasy. Will definitely repurchase.

on 1/10/2014 4:30:00 PM

I love Lush's massage bars, and SFF is one of my favorites. Fresh strawberry cream scent, extremely moisturizing, and easy to maneuver over my body (not all the massage bars are). Leaves my skin extremely smooth all day and smelling wonderful. If you've never tried a massage bar, reach for this one first.

on 7/31/2013 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This smells really good! If you ever smelled the Magic Mushroom bubble bar from LUSH, that is exactly what this smells like. It melts slightly on my skin and sinks in within a couple of minutes. I use it at night and when I wake up my skin is moisturized. A little goes a long way with this product and I can see it lasting me a while. I really like the shape of this massage bar because I can get a good grip on it. It looks like a faded pink strawberry heart. The only thing is this doesn't have packaging and it doesn't fit into those regular oval massage bar tins. Overall, great product.

Popular Body Skincare Products