Rimmel Indian Pink

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/22/2013 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is my favourite lip color to put on when going to a party or any special ocasion. It looks so beautiful with a simple eye make-up!

I like it because it is not very dark or very light and it's not dazzling bright. Yaay, it rhymes!=) Anyways, it lasts a lot, and it is also gorgeous with a sparkly lip gloss on top, in my opinion. Good if you want a pop of color in your make-up collection;)

Great product with a great price. Worth buying!

on 1/2/2013 8:01:00 AM

I think i've found the hot pink lip liner I've been searching for. Perfect with Mac - Girl About Town or Revlon - Fuchsia Fusion. Excellent pigment, good application. I like a dry liner and I'm old fashioned and prefer pencil liner, that way I can always have a sharp point. Can't fault it.

on 6/8/2012 2:35:00 AM

My friend recommended this to me as I was in search of a hot pink liner. I love the pigmentation in it, though its a little bit dry. Love the lasting power!

on 1/28/2012 5:13:00 AM

GORGEOUS COLOR!! I bought this at my local kmart for around 5-6nzd on sale (dirt cheap for makeup in new zealand). Stays in place for a alright amount of time, applies well (very pigmented) and its a color that will suit a wide variety of skin tones. Im very pale and i also have a friend (with an olive complexion) who whenever she does her makeup at my place when we are going out always asks me for this lip liner to use.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm surprised there is not a lot more reviews on this gorgeous hot pink lip liner pencil! It is as good or better than some of my high end liners at a fraction of the price! I love to use this with my fav hot pink lipsticks, Revlon's Love that Pink and Nar's Schiap. This is a must have liner for hot pink lovers!

on 3/22/2011 12:19:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a great lipliner to pair with any bright pink lipstick or gloss. The color is a bright, cool raspberry pink. The formula is good, a little dry, but it doesn't drag. Its pigmented and I don't have to press hard for good color payoff. I usually blot my lips with powder before applying this, and the lasting power is great. I usually use it with NYX Fig Round Lipstick and love it!

on 7/23/2009 1:53:00 PM

THE BEST pink lip liner i have ever seen, may be the name attracted me to purchase , as m an indian and loved the name so much so i thought why not give it a try and infact m a pink colour fan .....
i used it with my revlon's pink afterglow lip gloss and wow i got so many compliments , the color of lip liner is very nice true pink colour and i think it will go with any of the bright pink lippies... love this and would surelly buy it

on 4/27/2009 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have the Rimmel Spice and the Cherry Kisses and love them both. I needed a pink, and thought this would be a bit more subdued than it actually is. It has a lot of color pay-off, so if you want a fairly bright pink and you are cool toned, this will look fabulous on you! Update: I'm thinking I want to try some better lip liners now, so I will be shopping around. This is just too dry.

on 4/8/2009 5:15:00 PM

I love this colour of lip liner! It's a great shade of hot pink that goes on smooth and a great find for anyone looking for a bright pink lip liner to go with any bright pink lipstick. The only draw back is you need to sharpen it manually.

Popular Lip Liners