December 21, 2014 | 951 users online

Hair Treatments - L'Oreal - EverPure Moisture Leave-In Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by fiiefiie

omg i thought i was the only one that experience that plasticky feeling!
i had naturally curly hair, and colored ombre as well.
it was really really dry.
it was a watery gel form, seriously its very easy to apply on. not pretty sticky as well, but once it set, it seems to work like some sort of hair gel instead !? my hair just hardens and set. doesnt help with moisturizing as well. but pretty bottle thou, i like how it comes in a pump form.
the shampoo and conditioner actually works pretty well for me so im really disappointed why the leave in conditioner actually fares this way.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by MermaidInOhio

I did not like the way this made my hair feel at all. It felt plasticky or something. Not at all conditioning or moisturized

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm always trying new hair products, esepcially leave in conditioners, and this is one of those products that is just okay. It's currently sitting half used in my stash. I don't hate it, but I don't love it either. My hair isn't noticebly softer, smoother or less frizzy when using this compared to other similar DS cream leave in products. I'll use it up eventually, I guess. Unremarkable.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by francoise1949

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic conditioning product that keeps hair from frizzing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 10:34:00 AM More reviews by kac3924

This product is AMAZING for those of us with curly hair! It keeps the frizz down, controls the curls, and after a few days you notice how much more sleek your hair appears and feels.
After trying various mousses and gels, they left my hair feeling dry and brittle. Creams seemed too greasy. This product is absolutely perfect for mornings after the gym when you need a quick prep before heading to work. As the product air dries it leaves your curls intact, but soft and touchable!!
Love this stuff and hope it hasn't been discontinued! Target and Wegman's both stopped carrying it, so maybe I should stock pile it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Titan2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Does not live up to it's name or the claims as a "conditioner", but it still is a great styling product. I followed the directions on the amount to apply (less is better), blow dried my hair; which took way less time, and styled with an iron. It does leave a residue, but washed out fine. I probably would not use if I was going to air-dry my hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2013 3:44:00 PM More reviews by haleythepenguin

I have thick wavy hair and bought this product as referred by a friend who told me to try a leave in conditioner for my dry hair. My hair isn't always dry but if it is I will use this stuff and it revives my hair so well. I don't even have to wash my hands after I use it because it doesn't leave any residue, just a nice smell. The only reason I didn't give this product 5 stars is because if I use it, then straighten my hair it smells awful. I also gave the price a 3 because I don't remember how much it was. I've only bought it once and have had it for a long time but when I run out I will definitely buy more.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2012 9:39:00 AM More reviews by mirrkat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

It makes my hair feel very smooth and easy to brush and its not overpowering, my hair when dry felt silky. I didn't have the problems that the other reviewers had. I also liked that it wasn't greasy and didn't feel like it was weighing me down. Its perfect and I love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2012 8:52:00 AM More reviews by kaytehli

I've heard amazing things about the shampoos from the l'Oreal Everpure colour-care line so I decided to buy it. The packaging is really nice and convienient - it comes ig a pump bottle and the price was ok. It was 14 aus dollars at Priceline, which is ok for a leave in conditioner. What really made me buy this product is that it was sulfate free and for coloured hair (which I have). So when I went home I washed my hair with the Yes to cucumbers Shampoo and Conditioner, then afterwards I towel dried my hair until it was 50% dry and applied the leave in conditioner to my hair. It had a very serum-like texture and was not sticky, which I liked. However, when my hair dried it felt very chunky, and so I brushed it out and it made my hair feel like a cheap wig. I was disappoited but did not give up, so I gave the product the benefit of the doubt and tried it again 3 days later. Sadly, it made my hair very rough and tangled - my hair is never tangled and always can be brushed at ease.
Overall, not happy with this product andI will definitely not purchase this product again, I have tried better leave in conditioners better than this and cheaper.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2012 11:57:00 PM More reviews by chelseyann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ugh.. so terrible! Makes my hair look sooo frizzy and dry and the formula itself is so sticky and tacky, this product is just over-all bad. Most definitely would never recommend this to anyone. I think I got this for like $10 or so at walmart, and at the time I thought it wasn't so expensive but for what this product is its totally over priced but they really should just stop selling this in the first place. This was the first time I had purchased a leave in conditioner, wish I had read some reviews first.