October 22, 2014 | 1644 users online

Pluses :
- Price
- Quantity
- Availability
- Smell

Minuses:
- Super drying
- You need to use quite decent amount of product for your face to be clean
- For people with acne prone skin like me , that's definite NO, as it spreads pimples around
- too many chemicals

Overall, I haven't even used up one packaging, its not my beauty product

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by blacksnake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It is too drying for my combination skin, I can't use it daily (I hardly use it anymore). The beads are nice, not too hard, but I think there are too few to be exfoliating enough. I'm not sure if it prevents pimples on me, but it removes sebum which might clog pores, so it might work...But it certainly does not help to reduce, dry out or heal existing blemishes. I even got dry patches from this, so NOT for combo skin. I can Imagine that it works on oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by ninarh

I used this for about 5 years, together with moisturizers from Nivea, and my skin was clear ALL the time (except for the occasional tiny pimples). Then my skin suddenly became dry, and I started using REN products, in the good belief that there was something wrong with the Nivea products. Well, after 6 months of using REN, Dermalogica, and experimenting with different samples, my skin is now a mess (yes, REN and Dermalogica messed up my skin. Who would've thought). I miss the time spent with my Nivea cleanser (even if it has some suspicious ingredients considering hormones etc). Maybe my skin became immune to it after so many years of using it, but I will buy it again and see if my skin returns to its former glory!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2011 3:29:00 AM More reviews by Chlephy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is very good if your skin doesn't have any particular problems
nearly my whole household uses this cleanser and we dont have any problems with it
it doesnt break you out but it also doesnt "cure" your pimples nor cleanse your blackheads
however after waking up or coming home it will cleanse your face leaving you refreshed
its pretty cheap and i would buy it again

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2010 9:05:00 AM More reviews by JazMinnie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

well i have oily skin. i love how the beads just burst open it doesn't foam up much....it didn't really clear up much. my moisturizer took care of that for me..
i have finished the bottle. i'm quite surprised why people say it didn't work, it was gentle. but i can't promise that it will visibly clear pimples. it will just PREVENT. but that really didn't work either. i got this other product from neutrogena. and a really big difference!! a bad one though.

the good thing about this cleanser is it keeps your natural ph level. and doesn't over dry..

cons: doesn't clear your spots, no signs of improvement :(

btw smells 8/10 not too fancy

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2009 7:34:00 AM More reviews by iamsmall

I remember using this a while back with the visage young moisturizer. It was an awful experience. For some reason after using this cleanser for a few weeks my forehead became really irritated and i broke out with little tiny spots all over. Before I changed to this skincare range my skin was much better. I quickly disposed of this cleanser and the moisturizer. My forehead immediately cleared up.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2009 12:51:00 PM More reviews by moonlight1861

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product doesn't do the job for me. I don't feel like it actualy cleaned my face, the smell is not that great and it leaves my skin feeling tight and sticky.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2009 9:32:00 AM More reviews by thupham2

The texture is slightly slimey; gooey....it feels cheap, badly made...doesn't feel like something you'd want to put on your face (even if it is affordable).

The smell is a pungent fragrance that I associate with cheap Asian-produced air refresheners and toilet sprays.

As an exfoliator it is...simply bad. The granules are much too fine; they do nothing for the skin. I guess that's why it's called a "daily" scrub.
The gel does the job of cleaning, but it leaves your skin feeling quite tight and dry. Maybe that's why they've marketed it as "deep clean". Dry skinned people should avoid this.

I've given it 2 lippies instead of 1 because it does do the job of cleaning, plus people who are looking for gentle, everyday exfoliation may like this.