October 25, 2014 | 1587 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Aveeno - Positively Ageless Eye Serum

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Zirvita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in a TKMax outlet. I though it would be a good deal, due that buy Aveeno for around 7 pounds is not easy!! When I tried, I became soooo dissapointed: my eye area was drier than ever!!!! Usually my skin is dry, but I used to try another products (even from non-famous brands) which gave me better results than this eye-serum!! I tried for around a month (to see if maybe the dryness was because of the weather and so on...) and tried again during summer... same result: bad experience.
Definitely I lost my money. Was my first experience with Aveeno but I do not think I will buy anything again!!! The bottle still in my drawer...

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by tinkerbell1019

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

To sum it up...HORRIBLE !... I love Aveeno but this is the worst product I have ever came across. Left a strange residue under my eyes and dried them out. Not worth it at all

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2010 7:13:00 PM More reviews by makeupartist77

So I tried this think Aveeno is good, and that is the only reason I even gave this product a 2 rating, I still like Aveeno. However this product does nothing for me, but make my eye area look worse. This must be the reason why people are finding on discount at certain stores. For the record I didn't expect a miracle, but just something to hold me over until I can purchase my Skin Medica TNS, or Obagi. Now I will be confident when recommending eye creams to my own patients that higher end is the way to go. I have test 3 lower ends and nothing nothing nothing. This particular eye cream goes on nice, but as soon as I am ready to put my concealer on my skin, or the product not sure which starts to peel and roll off. My receptionist actually told me that my eyes look dark and she can "see a line" ;( Just not for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2010 12:03:00 PM More reviews by bi

I found this eye cream on a clearance rack at CVS for five dollars so I figured for that price, ďwhy not give it a tryĒ. After reading the other reviews, I was a bit hesitant but Iím happy to say it didnít sting my eyes. I tried to wear it under two different types of make up and it flaked with both. So, I opted for wearing it as a night eye cream.

Iíve been using it for 3 weeks now and I have to say it did improve the little wrinkles at the inner parts of my eyes. It was worth the five dollars but I donít planning buying another for the full price, as I need something that I can wear both night and day.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2009 2:06:00 PM More reviews by CWDC

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't know why the 3 other reviewers had such adverse reactions, but I've been using this serum for a few months - in the evening before bed. Absorbs well, not greasy. Love that it's in a pump. I have pretty sensitive (red head) skin and this didn't bother me at all. I'll purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2009 5:38:00 PM More reviews by connniee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I assumed this aveeno eye serum will be benefitical for around my eyes, but i was totally wrong. it comes off really easily like it peels off and i dont know what it was but my eyes would be all red and sting. i dont know if it was because of the eye serum, but my eyes were really irritated. it was expensive in my own opinon. i purchased it at ralphs and it was like 19.99.. i would never buy this again. worse eye serum.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2009 11:15:00 PM More reviews by joneju

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This eye serum turns my eyes into a dried crack mess. I don't often say this but I hate this product.