August 29, 2014 | 1708 users online

Hair Color - Palty Hair Treatment Bleach in Gold Brown

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 9:56:00 PM More reviews by xbrokenlove

I got this hair bleach today, and it made my dark brown hair look so nice, and now my hair looks almost blonde! Not quite blonde, but like a dirty blonde!

The top of my hair did turn slightly orange, but that's fine with me! I'm going to be trying out the lightest shade of this dye later this week! I'm Asian, and I want to be blonde, so I think this dye is great for people who want to go from dark hair to light hair!

I would suggest 2 boxes if you have medium hair, if your hair is past your waist, then 3 boxes would probably do it for you. I grabbed two boxes from Mitsuwa, and it was enough. My hair is fairly long though. It reaches towards my lower back.

I would definitely recommended this hair dye to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2009 9:15:00 PM More reviews by petzgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am full chinese, and I have very dark and thick black hair. I used this recently and it works very fast so make sure you apply it quickly. My hair came out very light, with a little bit of orange in it, but I didn't mind how it looked on me. I bleached my hair again with this same product a week after and my hair came out kind of gold-ish, and light, and I really like it. I recommend anyone with thick hair to use 2 packages because they don't provide a lot of product. My hair is actually just below my chin and I needed 2 packages to make sure my hair was fully saturated in bleach. I hear some people leave this on for up to 40 min for lighter color, I don't really know if that's necessary because this stuff works pretty quick as it is.

I LOVE PALTY <3