December 20, 2014 | 1806 users online

Lip Gloss - NARS - Belize

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2014 1:45:00 AM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim. seriously amazing. The color is gorgeous a true mlbb shade. I really don't like buying mlbb shades usually because I find them pretty boring and don't see the point of wearing something so close to my own lip color. However, Belize makes my lips look more sophisticated and put together without competing with my smokey eye makeup. The formula is long lasting but not overly sticky. I wouldn't say it's moisturizing though. This is great to wear during the work week but I don't think it's my favorite weekend lip gloss. Love it, would flatter anyone

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 11:36:00 AM More reviews by jewelmeow

the price of this gloss is equivalent to that of chanel's glossimer. is it worth it? YES. as a matter of fact i like this much much more than chanel's glossimers which are very sheer in my opinion. the texture of nars' belize is just right - it's not sticky at all and oh, the color is GORGEOUS. totally beat dior's addict glosses (which i also fancy a lot) and definitely chanel. YOUR LIPS BUT BETTER.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by NTran06

Really enjoying Belize -- my lips are pretty pigmented so this gloss really didn't show too much color payoff. It basically just made my lips super glossy with gold sparkles. It would probably look bomb over a nude lipstick. I would recommend although sometimes I do catch a whiff of that strange chemical plastic smell. Aaaghhhh!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love Nars lip glosses. Belize is, on me, a my lips but better color. I only need a touch to color my whole lips. This brightens up my face and with Nars the staying power is much better than most lip glosses. I will keep buying this and Turkish Delight as long as they continue to make them.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by dh494

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is by far the best lip gloss i have come across. i love love the shade (NC30 for reference), and cool tones seem to suit me better than warm. i also have pigmented lips and this tones them down sufficiently while delivering visible color. perfect level of shine, so many glosses these days look way to wet and shiny. it also has a very nice non-sticky texture which is very hard to find. nars nailed it with this one! will continue to purchase this as long as they make it..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by iamjoelle

Beautiful pinkish nude color, my basic go to gloss. This is perfect for work everyday or for going out at night with heavier eye makeup. A bit pricey at $24 but worth the investment. All the pigment without the stickiness of a MAC gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2012 5:51:00 AM More reviews by racheroonie

This, is one of my favorite lip glosses, aside with MAC Viva Glam 2 Lip glass. The color doesn't look like much in the tube, but is the most beautiful dusty rose I've seen!

I'm depressed I lost it, and at $24 a pop, I probably have to settle with the rest 3109483149031 of my lip glosses.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2011 More reviews by charese

This is one of my favorite lip glosses! For reference, I'm an NC 30 (medium olive skin). When I looked at the swatches online for this shade I thought it would be this dark ugly color and then when I went into Sephora to see what it looks like in person it looks like this chocolate-mauve color.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2011 6:58:00 AM More reviews by missashleexoxo

beautiful subtle, light pink/nude/natural gloss. very pigmented. can be a but drying, make sure you apply a hydrating balm beforehand. good longevity.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2011 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Katz17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hm... this is a tough one, because I adore the colour of this gloss. I really wanted to give it five stars because I can honestly say that it's one of my favorite ever lip colours. It's a beautiful natural/nude colour that's milky and has the slightest gold flecks that gives the gloss dimension. However, nars lipglosses do have a reputation for going bad after a while, and the one that I bought smells really awful. I'd just got it and just as I'd first opened it, I noticed the smell. I can't bring myself to use it because it smells so bad. It's such a shame because it's a gorgeous color and it's quite pricey as well. But, I think I will repurchase this because of the color, and hope that this one doesn't smell funny.