November 23, 2014 | 1965 users online

Eye Shadow - Annabelle - Custom Quads Shadows

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by starrysim

These shadows are a solid effort from Annabelle, but unfortunately I find the colour selection very uninspiring. I do own about 3 shades, and they're great quality and pretty colours, but most of the colour range just doesn't interest me. I do like that they're the same size as MAC, and I prefer to keep them in my 15-pan MAC palettes instead of the juvenile (but sturdy) Annabelle compact. I really appreciate what Annabelle is doing with these, brinding a good quality product and the customization option to the drugstore at an attractive price point. Hopefully they will expand the range and offer more inspiring choices in LE collections.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2011 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Jacabus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this a while ago when my Shopper's was having it on sale that you would get the compact free when you bought the four eyeshadows to fit in the quad. The eyeshadows were on sale for $2/each so I got the whole compact for $8 - not a bad deal! I picked out Snowflake (matte white), Vanilla Chilla (matte skin tone), Ebony (matte black), and Metallic Meltdown (shimmery bronze). I find that the white and skin tone shadows aren't as pigmented and are a little chalky, but I like using the Vanilla Chilla all over my lid and to blend out crease colours because it is my exact skin colour. The white makes a nice subtle highlight, since it's not very pigmented. The black is very nice and though it's not super duper pigmented, it is nice to put over eyeliner on my waterline. I love the bronze colour, though I don't find myself using it too much because it's a little orange. I may just pick out two shades to replace two that I don't like, because this is a neat idea. The compact itself is so cute, although the packaging kind of sucks because it did break a week after I got it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2011 10:09:00 AM More reviews by extermikate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love these! The colours are really vibrant and great. My only issue is that they don't have as much lasting power as I'd like, but I don't mind reapplying once or twice when the product is so inexpensive and looks fantastic. My compact currently contains Ebony (which is really great as a liner), Divine Diva (one of my favourite shades ever; it's a purplish shade that works well for both day and night looks), Rainforest (a really fun bright green), and Vanilla Chilla (the only disappointing one of the lot... lighter than it looks, and while it's still a good quality shadow, it's not the shade I was hoping for and I rarely use it). I'm really looking forward to trying the others!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2010 3:14:00 AM More reviews by sweetOCchick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought the custom quad about two weeks ago, two of the smoked, 1 of the bronze and another one of a reddish colour (sorry forgot the names, but it's the colours you would get in the smashbox quad). I gotta say, this is amazing! the colours are wonderful and they stay on forever! i got them on sale for 2.99 each. so total of the 4 colours plus the compact was only $15!! so i was lucky to get it cheaper but these colours are amazing and definately worth the price :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2010 4:16:00 AM More reviews by juicyasfcuk

got theses today at SDM in revolver , vanilla chai , jazz berry and fantasy loving the color payoff on these. Only wore them with a mac primer on under so i don't know if they suck without, however i had to wet the blueish one for it to show. The packaging kinda sucked it was a little pan in a plastic covering it in the plastic sleeve seemed really fragile. Would be alot better if the quad had a mirror on it but a good deal none the less going back tomorrow to get more =)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2010 5:39:00 PM More reviews by SourberryLily

Excellent product! The colors are well pigmented and either matte or not too shimmery, a rarerity in drugstore brands. The pastilles are decent size so there is a lot of product. I end up not using hte carry case as i have a magnetic metal i stick them on. Great value for price

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2010 6:30:00 PM More reviews by MiniHorsey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was surprised at how pigmented these shadows were when I bought them. I tend to prefer shimmery shadows but in terms of quality for price, these can't be beat. Pigmented, soft, and easy to blend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Sadexx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love thesse cute eyeshadows which I picked up while in Toronto, I love alot of things from this brand and wish you could get it outside Canada.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2010 11:54:00 PM More reviews by 3uro

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OMG I LOVE THESE!
they have a smooth creamy textured and the color i very pigmented.
i lve having my own choice at the colors aswell!
also if you love their mono eyeshadow you can carefully pop them out of their case and transfer them to the quad!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 10:14:00 PM More reviews by littlejay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i have not yet purchased this , but im almost possitive im going to love it when i do ! i have looked at it and i loved the colours or all the available shadows to choose from, and i love that you can customize your own pallette! from what ive seen and used of the single annabell eyeshadows, id say this product is just as amazingg <3333