L'Oreal Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Advanced Skin Repair Daily Serum

3.2

Water, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Glycerin, Isocetyl Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (Apricot Kernel Oil), Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Linalool, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Geraniol, Royal Jelly Extract, Sorbitan Tristearate, Calcium Pantetheine Sulfonate, Eugenol, Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Coumarin, Ascirbyl Glucoside, Limonene, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyapatite, Citronellol, Passiflora Edulis Oil / Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 80, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Methylparaben, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, CI 15985/Yellow 6, CI 47005/Yellow10, Parfum/Fragrance

on 3/6/2014 9:48:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Overall, this serum is OK. It has definitely helped smooth wrinkles and diminish sun damage on my forehead. Has not done much for my fine lines around my eyes. My big problem with the product, though, is that it broke me out. Huge pimples, here and there.
Also, it BURNS like crazy if any of it gets into your eye.

It does not provide much moisture, as it claims to do.
I actually thought it smelled nice.

The packaging is OK, not very hygienic. It has a dropper and when you put the dropper back into the bottle, product can skim off onto the bottle if you're not careful. I would much prefer a pump.

on 8/8/2013 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This serum does provide decent hydration and I have been overall pleased with the results when I used it at night time after cleansing my skin, applied under my moisturizer. But what I really dislike about this serum is its strong chemically-aromatic smell - and this pungent, distinctive smell lingers on. To be clear, I don't think this is per se a bad product, but I am very sensitive about scents in my cosmetics. So I will use this up and then go back to the tried and true, but more costly, EL Advanced Night Repair Serum. No repurchase for me.

on 7/1/2013 11:21:00 AM

I have just purchased this product and I find that the appearance of my skin has improved in a very short space of time, I like the packaging and the texture which absorbs very quickly. I have even noticed a slight improvement in fine lines. However i am very concerned about the ingredients in this product not only from MUA reviewers but on other sites as well. These days we are all concerned about what is being absorbed into our bodies and a product with these controversial ingredients is just a no no. Pity a spokesperson for the brand could not be asked for comment.

on 4/3/2013 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

DO NOT USE!

there was really nothing moisturizing about this probuct.

it did however have the ability to burn my skin. i do not mean I felt a burning sensation upon using it, It literaly burnt the skin around my eyes and mouth. Around my eyes the skin is now brown and starting to peal. The skin around my mouth is extremely red and pealing and I have now started to develop severe breakouts. my face feels very hot all the time now and I have headaches and I have saught medical attention.

. I have seen reviews of others this has happened to.

DO NOT USE!

on 2/9/2013 5:04:00 PM

So I have been using this for a week now, and I just love it! Not sure if it really works, but the 'cone ingredients lock in the glycerin for sure. I really like how makeup glides over it. I have two age spots on my right temple, and I swear they are getting lighter!! I really like the bottle, and the glass bottle with the dropper feels elegant, what can I say? I also like the creamy consistency vs. clear serums, as well as a less tight feeling due to its moisturizing properties. I really like that I got this on sale, and splurged, even though I am 36 and this is for mature skin. I'm using it during the winter of Nemo 2013 in New England, so I feel its working in one of the harshest environments. 1 Lippie off due to paraben ingredients, 1 off for not having a more sanitary pump. Otherwise, love it!

on 1/22/2013 12:21:00 PM

Love this stuff I use this in the morning, and my makeup stays
fresh all day I use this and my spf,

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received this as a sample in a magazine. It felt nice going on, but it formed little balls and flakes on my skin soon after. I also find the smell oppressive. It's a potent floral which might be OK for a shampoo or body wash, but it's way too intense to be on your face. Lastly, it contains parabens, which i'm steer away from due the the studies that show they mimic estrogen. It's easy enough to find an alternative that does not contain parabens.

on 8/21/2012 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I purchased this on a buy 1 get 1 sale at a local store. I wasn't expecting much, since I have mixed results with L'oreal products. I was pleasantly surprised. This is now an everyday part of my regime. I normally prefer serums over moisturizers, but have noticed I do need a bit more moisture lately. This provides both. It gives my skin noticable improvement in texture, and tone while also providing moisture without feeling sticky, tacky or heavy.

on 4/21/2012 6:38:00 PM

A realy bad smelling product , i had a headache after using it! The only good thing about it is the moisturing effect.

on 4/14/2012 9:07:00 PM

I use this serum about a week now and, it has all the good feeling like other said here, only thing worry me to death is that there are at least 4 kind of parabens , read info from fda and other site about paraben, special it can mimic hormone of you body , that really scared. I am not sure I will buy again, but I will use off this one for all good way made my skin LOOKS like.
btw, I read other member worry about soy in serum, in my opinion , soy is very good for your well-being, Japanese women eat soy all the time , they have lowest breast cancer rate in the world. (if I remember right) , it is one first reason I purchase this serum at beginning.

Popular Treatments (Face)