October 20, 2014 | 2093 users online

Lip Gloss - Make Up For Ever - Glossy Full Couleur lip gloss (all colors)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 12:16:00 AM More reviews by LeMinx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this from Sephora in Cherry Red a few years back. I'm not a red lips kind of girl, but this gloss is very flattering and sheer which is why I keep using it.

This gloss itself is very minty and refreshing. Although I like the color, it doesn't last all that long. Despite this, I still like it. Although it is expensive (about $19 for a small tube), I would likely buy this again because the color is so flattering.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by lehzheng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Their glosses smell really good! It kind of reminds me of nectarine. I find that the glosses slide off my lips, but they do last long. Too expensive to buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2010 11:46:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

I really wanted to like this gloss, especially because it has the words "full couleur" in the name. However, it's not pigmented enough to wear on their own to show up on my rosy lips.

I tested #4 at Sephora, which is a bright fun fuchsia color. On my bare lips it adds a slight pink tint to my natural lip color, but I think it would show up better after my natural lip color has been blocked out with concealer or a nude lip stick. Definitely not "full coleur" like I expected, although it is a really pretty color. I just wished it went on more as a liquid lipstick than a sheer gloss. I do like that it's mentholated, but it could get annoying after several reapplications.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by JoSummers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this lip gloss in a sheer red color. I use it over a matte red lipstick to give it some shine. It has a tingly sensation to it, almost minty. It isn't too thick or sticky, either, just nice and smooth but it lasts a long time too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 2:45:00 AM More reviews by pupiquan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Totally overpriced, but what can i do? Love it so much.
I'm not really into glosses, but i love it so much, pretty colours, great lasting power, doesnt have an icky taste and it feels so goood on the lips, without any of those chunks of glitter. Makes lips look juicy, smooth, kissable, no sticky feel, very light. I just love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2010 12:46:00 AM More reviews by stellar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I received two of these glosses in a recent Sephora haul. The two shades I ordered were #7 Pale Pink and #8 Peach. I was expecting a gloss that would be pigmented enough to show up on my lips, considering they're called "full couleur." I looked at the swatches on temptalia's site to help me pick the shades I wanted, and they definitely looked pigmented! Unfortunately, Peach didn't show up on my naturally moderately pigmented lips *at all* and Pale Pink did just a little bit, but really only enough to somewhat mute my natural lip color; it didn't actually *give* my lips any color. I really liked the consistency - not sticky and very smooth. I also liked the minty scent and flavor. The tubes themselves are cute. But $19 is a bit much for me to justify a clear gloss. :( Back to Sephora they go.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2009 9:12:00 PM More reviews by carat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the sexy colour and amazing smells. They last a long time and aren't too sticky. They're my favourite "splurge" lipgloss!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2009 11:36:00 PM More reviews by valentina555

i LOVE these glosses. there is a range of 10 colors, not all are available together at the same boutiques. there are the classic light pinks and sheer nudes, but also some bolder purples/fuschias, oranges, and a red.

the gloss is very shiny, not sticky at all (!), and has a great mint tingle. not what i would describe as "full color" but definitely more than most Juicy Tubes (for ex) end up offering - some are quite pigmented while others are more typically sheer. the color and shine is buildable. i also find they don't distort the color of underlying lipstick or cause pilling, streaking, etc. they last quite well.

highly recommended!!