April 19, 2014 | 1047 users online

Eye Shadow - Becca - Eye Tint in Vicuna

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by beauty888

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this colour as an eye base all year! Its a skin colour - champagne. The packaging is a squeeze tube and it is more hygienic than other brands of cream eye colours. I wear this on my oily lids without a primer during the cold winter months. It does need a primer on warmer days for oily lids.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by jezebeljunk

I bought this eye tint because I wanted a fleshy, champagne like wash of color with a slightly glossy finish. It does not do that. In fact, this eye tint does not do anything. I have tried applying with a brush and with fingers. I have tried over a primer and on its own. I tried it with a thin layer and a thick layer. It essentially disappears about 2 minutes after applying to the lids. I would not recommend it. I have used it as a highlighter on my cheeks and cupids bow. It does ok for that purpose. But on my eyes, it simply evaporates. If you are considering buying this, I do not recommend it. Unfortunate fail for the Becca range, which I do really like.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2012 5:50:00 AM More reviews by earthlili

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just got this eye tint as a free gift with a magazine. I have been wearing it as a base for eye colour and I quite like it. It does exactly what I love most for a cream shadow, it brightens my eyes up and keeps the colour I put on top of it vivid.
I put on two very thin layers, and it sits very lightly on the skin - which is very important to me.
I will always make sure I have a tube of this on hand, but will still primarily use my smashbox cream shadow because its finish is a little thicker and it offers a little more colour.
I like the Becca for days that I want a more fluid, shinier natural look to the lids.
I loved the eye tint with my amber diamond on top.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2011 12:14:00 AM More reviews by mh357

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oh man...what an awful intro to Becca. I had such high hopes for this...I should have bought "baroque" instead....but, I swatched both the testers and thought this one looked prettier (baroque looked too dark for me). Well, it definitely doesn't show up on my lid. Primer or not, it looks a tiny bit shimmery and then 5 minutes later there's nothing there. At $24, I absolutely cannot justify the money for this. It makes me so sad, because I've wanted to try Becca's stuff forever!! I will still try more Becca items, but I'll be picky because this stuff is so expensive, if it's not perfect there's no way I'm keeping it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2009 9:59:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love cream shadows, so when I saw that Becca had a new, lighter shade in the Eye Tints (Baroque was too dark on me), I was all over it. Vicuna is a peachy-orange color with very fine shimmer, which would be pretty on the eye if it showed up. At all. Now, I love light shades and a light application (deep-set-aging eyes), but despite trying several methods of application (on bare lid, over UDPP, over MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre, with fingers and with brush, layered) it showed as nothing more than the lightest wash of shimmer. Very disappointing, and it's on its way back to Becca.