July 31, 2014 | 1284 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Youth Surge SPF15 Age Decelerating Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 12:29:00 PM More reviews by lichi79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This and the EA Perpetual Moisture are my HG moisturizers. No matter how many I have tried I always keep coming back to this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2014 6:28:00 AM More reviews by Shani79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased the one for oily skin and have been using this only for a few days. I live in a very humid tropical county. It seems a but chalky as soon as you apply it then it blends in. Seems a bit oily but haven't experienced and breakouts yet as my skin is very acne prone. Fingers crossed! Hope this will work out as the night cream is really good.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by vaingal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I had pimples after using this and it was not moisturisng enough as the area at the corner and around my upper lips were flaky by late afternoon. But the night cream was better. My skin looks hydrated the next morning.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by YoHarajuku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Found this to be chalky and it balled on my skin. Even when I patted it on I got the same effect. A decent Not fond of the fragrance either. Overall it was a decent moisturiser but nothing special.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2012 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Galitde64

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used clinique productd several times in my life and was quite satisfied, but this specific product caused me hives. It took me forever to get rid of the terrible "piza face" I had.

After several months when the hives gone, I decided to give it another try just to be sure this was actually the cause for the hives. I used it once and emmidiatelly got the rush again.

Now I'm back to the anti histamine to hill my face again.
Terrible product for my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2012 7:26:00 PM More reviews by lavalon

I bought this moisturiser in the dry combination skin version and it's exactly the moisturiser I've been looking for! After just a week of using it as my AM moisturiser, I noticed a definite improvement in my skin's appearance - finer, smoother texture and a healthy glow. Even the deep line across my forehead looks improved! (But sadly not gone... If this cream managed that, I'd have given it 5 lippies.) In the second week of using it, my hubby said to me, "I like your new make up" ... I wasn't wearing any! Just this cream...
Following the SA's advice, I do use only a little at a time, less than I would use other moisturisers in the past, and I think that is the key to getting the most out of this cream. The SPF 15's also good, but obviously you'll need a separate sunscreen if you're going to be outdoors for any length of time.
The slight chemical scent does not bother me at all, I basically only noticed it at the start and now it doesn't even register with me anymore. I am really impressed with how the cream disappears into my skin straight after application. My skin feels well moisturised even though it goes on so lightly. My make up goes on beautifully afterwards too.
I would recommend this to anyone because it does such a great job both moisturising and improving skin texture, but it is still pricey in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by monicadaleo29

i have this product for combination /oily skin and it is the best
it is a little expensive but definitely worth it
its very hard to find anti aging cream that target oily skin
simply the best

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2012 9:47:00 AM More reviews by natcherally

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm taking this back. For those of you who pass along a Clinique product that you don't like - don't. Keep the receipt and take it back. The more you return products that you don't like, the more feedback it gives them.

This goo sat on my skin, felt greasy, looked greasy, and within minutes my skin began to sting. I also noticed a rather chemical scent, which is unusual for Clinique. The sales assoc. said use it sparingly, but it took a lot more to cover than she demonstrated. At that rate, I'd be spending $50 every month! It never did "soak in." Just sat there in all its sticky, shiny glory.

I looked up the ingredients - investigated them individually, etc. and really cannot determine what exactly caused the discomfort. I just know that I'm unwilling to use this product without a better understanding of it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2012 10:47:00 AM More reviews by VeroniqueDubois

I agree with the other reviewers. The scent is too strong. I can only use it on the distant region of my forehead. Putting it too close to my nose will send me into a rage.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by simplething1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased the formula for combination/oily skin. This product is oil-free, which I love! I have seen so many different moisturizers that are supposed to assist with anti-aging, but they are so greasy feeling and are loaded with oil. It is nice to see a moisturizer that is for anti-aging and that is oil-free! I am 30, with few lines, and am oily-skinned. I am looking for something to help my skin stay younger looking but not make me an oil-slick, either, as I still get breakouts. This moisturizer goes on beautifully, does not make my skin itch or burn (something that other moisturizers tend to do if I do happen to find one that is oil-free), and does not make me feel greasy. I am so happy to have found this as I want to take care of my skin and combat aging, but do not want to load my skin up with an oily, gooey moisturizer and get tons of pimples. A great product and I will continue to use it!