July 28, 2014 | 2006 users online

Fragrances - LUSH - Vanillary

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by rustybag

The Vanillary solid perfume is lovely & goes nicely with the vanilla powder from this company. It smells like real vanilla, jasmine and a touch incense. The solid is convenient to use & I prefer it over the sprays. Very sweet and pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by CatherineSolo

I love this scent. It's almost a powdery vanilla on me, with a hint of something deeper, so it's not child-like or candy-like. It's sophisticated and a little bohemian, if that makes sense. I buy the smallest spray of this, and after I dropped it once, the bottle broke. At least the room smelled like Vanillary for a while, but it was still annoying. That's why the lippies are only at 3 for packaging (it's also a little flimsy and leaks, so watch if the tube you buy is sturdy or not). Anyway other than that, this is one of my favourite perfumes (and I only wear about 3).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by lydiaie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

now this...this is special!
it's vanilla at it's purest sort of form. it doesn't smell childlike. it smells of baked cakes, of an old fashioned bakery. it lasts so long on your skin and people always compliment me when i wear it. it smells just...delicious. i've used a lot of it and i definitely want to keep on purchasing it.
i have the solid form - it's amazing it literally looks like expensive icecream with real vanilla pods inside.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2014 8:08:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

I received a little sample vial of this, and loved the way it smelled when sprayed in the air. A very musky vanilla that wasn't so chemically sweet it made your face pucker in disgust. It smelled very light and slightly sweet, but very natural. Very much like vanilla extract. However, if anyone saw my review on Vanilla Dee-Lite, you know how this is gonna go. The same exact fragrance is used in Vanilla Dee-Lite, and it literally made me smell like a pair of tires on a new car! I guess my body chemistry didn't react well with this. I'd recommend this to someone that doesn't smell unpleasant after it's been worn around for a while though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by mmarrs

Wow fantastic and I usually don't like vanilla. Usually they grow way too strong on me. This one is just perfect. Lasts a long time

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2013 5:59:00 AM More reviews by jossiz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My hopes were pinned on this fragrance considering the difficulty I am having locating a cookie dough vanilla perfume in a bricks and mortar store so I do not have to buy blind. Pure vanilla. I read reviews and all arrows pointed to this being the one.. I went to lush and tried it and all I can smell is jasmine, peppery floral offensive jasmine with a touch of vanilla. I do not just dislike it.. I hate it.. I have returned to my classic hypnotic poison whilst I search again for a clean summer time day wearing vanilla. Let me know if you have one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 7:18:00 PM More reviews by juliawilson22

I absolutely love this scent!! I always get compliments when I wear it. It has a true vanilla smell with a touch of musk. Fantastic

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by aed12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the smell of this. Although, I'm also a huge vanilla fan. Through out the day it stayed put and its smell got better through the day.

If you're a fan you'll also enjoy the Vanilla Puff body powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2013 4:45:00 AM More reviews by Audz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really liked Vanillary while I had it . But now when I smell it it smells so different to what I actually thought it smelt like . I wore this when I was 15 and I must have been possessed or something while wearing it. The packaging says Gorilla Perfume and to me it smells like what I think a gorilla smells like sorry if I'm not making sense but that's how I feel. It did have a vanilla smell but more of a raw vanilla smell not a sweet / candy rice bubbly smell. It was good when I use to wear it but we have grown apart. If your thinking about buying it go into store and spray some on your wrist and leave and see how it smells on you after a couple of hours

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I was pretty sure that this was gonna be my favorite lush perfume since I really love sweet scents but this was just.....ok. Definatly not a generic vanilla scent...actually kinda strange. It does smell like vanilla but more interesting and deep. I really like it within the first 20minutes or so but, the dry down is kinda meeeh. It starts to smell like old school hair grease....African Pride to be exact. I will use up my bottle but I doubt I would repurchase.....just hate that my sense of smell converts this to hair grease lol.