The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Butter

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/21/2015 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

LOVE IT! TBS body butter are awesome, i really want to give a high rating on them (well the scents are preference so yea just search for the one you love the most)

for me, this scent and the vit. E are my favorite. i have dry skin...like super dry, i even have mild icthyosis (really mild tho, not too severe that i need too see a doctor) and it actually gone after i use TBS body butter for several month (oh let me remind you i'm not a diligent person, i don't even use it daily, i just use it when i remember, maybe it'll work faster if i put it everyday. idk) so this product is definitely worth the price for me. i still using it even now (well rarely, i actually always forgot to wear it, but i have like 3 of them at my house)

oh and i just use it on my legs (the problematic area) and my knees. i don't like too use it on my hands, since the place i live is hot & sometimes humid, it feels uncomfortable wearing them, since it feels heavy and too moist/damp, so i just use the body lotion on my hand if i feel like i need to put it on. i will definitely restock if i run out of them.

on 10/18/2014 4:41:00 PM

Reason I bought this was because I loved the scent of it but I regret spending money on it. As a body butter it's not a moisturizing one at all, it leave this greasy residue on the skin. Took me absolutely forever to finish it and I got sick of the scent for that very reason.

on 12/18/2013 3:09:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I usually love thick body butter/lotions because i have very dry skin, Dream cream and Burts bee belly butter are my fav. This is thick and greasy, takes a couple of minutes to sink in and after a couple of uses, leaves my skin slightly tacky hours later. I hate the feeling! ie when i sit on tiled floor, my skin feels like its leaving a greasy residue on the tiles from the body butter i applied hours ago. Yucks.

The scent is nice and floral, but also kinda strong. I usually prefer fragrance free or lighter more natural scent because i have pretty sensitive skin. This is a perfumy scent.

This is not my thing and won't be repurchasing.

on 8/10/2013 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I love TBS body butters although they seem to discontinue my favourites.
This is a nice, pleasant one that is moisturizing without being too heavy.

It leaves a nice floral scent and a few people have commented "you smell nice."
Unfortunately, it maybe discontinued. Time to find a new replacement.
I wish they were cheaper as $20CAD for a small tub of moisturizer is rather steep.

on 1/5/2013 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The best moisturizers are from TBS. This butter is light but great, it doesn't feel sticky but leaves the skin very very nourished - you might have to reapply in elbow/knees.
The scent is rather sweet floral/fruity, feminine and not childish, and altough always present, it fades to a non-overpowering level. Must try.

on 8/29/2012 10:27:00 AM

I have purchased this only once. I honestly think it's up to you what smell you like, but I love all the body butters from the body shop. This one is one of my top 3.

on 8/21/2012 5:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love the Body Shop products and the Cherry Blossom body butter is newest addition to my list of favorites. It's really smooth and velvety and great to apply on to the skin. The skin feels nourished and smooth and not at all greasy. It also leaves a really nice light floral scent that people can get only if they get close to you, which is they way it should be. And of course you get the nice smell and feel really good about it :) It smells even more gorgeous if applied after using the shower gel from the same range.

The Body Shop body butters tend to be a bit expensive but they are totally worth every penny. I have tried many different brands but am convinced that The Body Shop makes the best body butter!

on 8/6/2012 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I love it. It moisturizes and gives me a floral scent that lasts throughout most of the day.
It feels really luxurious. But I might be a bit ignorant when I say this...but I like fruit based, or plant based ie. aloe creams because I convince myself that it all adds some sort of vitamins to my skin...but with this butter it doesn't really give me the satisfaction of thinking I'm doing the best thing for my skin.

Maybe it's just a mentality thing.

on 6/13/2012 4:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I received this as a gift from my friend, along with the Cherry Blossom bath gel. Go shower with the gel, and slap this body butter on and you will smell really divine. I'm never one for floral scents, but this took me over. It's a very delectable floral scent that have a nice light note to it.

The scent is not overwhelming at all, and I like to use this body butter as a hand cream and all over the body. It is meant for normal skin which is fine by me despite my skin gets a little dry due to the conditions I sleep in. The body butter is very appropriate to be applied during the day if you wanna skip out perfume.

Would definitely repurchase because it smells so good, and perhaps I would try out the Cherry Blossom collection(Body lotion and EDP)

on 4/12/2012 5:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I got this in a gift set. Creamy texture similar to other body shop body butters. Leaves a slight oil slick but helps soften the rough patches of skin on the heels, ankles, knees & elbows. Will last a long time for me cos I alternate diff body lotions each night. Personally Im not fond of the scent but love the softening results.

Top Rated The Body Shop Products