October 24, 2014 | 1656 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Estee Lauder - Re Nutriv Intensive Smoothing Body Creme

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 12:06:00 PM More reviews by alexplot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I used two jars of this stuff last yr. It was quite moisturizing but I think it caused the rashes on my elbows, the scent was average and I would much prefer a pump bottle instead. I think I just react to most of the older generation re nutriv because the new generation face products really works great on me. The creme really deserves an update! It has been so many yrs since its launch.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2010 12:27:00 PM More reviews by janet1028

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gosh, I hate to love a $100 body creme! (At least it is a big jar!) But, I do. I do, I do, I do, I do! In a world of cosmetics products for young women, the Re-Nutriv line is for, well, me. The ingredients are excellent - but will soon diminish because of the jar packaging - but the creme will still do a fabulous job of making you feel great and your body skin look smooth and soft without the overly greasy feel that so many body cremes have. If you want to splurge or treat yourself, this is the way to do it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2009 8:44:00 PM More reviews by anniemcleod

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Why do I LOVE this soooo much? Because it leaves my aged, sun-damaged, wrinkly legs looking better than anything else. My legs should not look as old as they do but I only have myself to blame for all the sun exposure over the years. This luxurious product instantly hydrates the skin, plumps out the wrinkles and has them looking silky and shiny smooth all day and IMO takes about 10-15 years off the damage. This really is a luxury treat but is something that when living in the USA (because I cannot afford it in Australia or NZ), I like to treat myself to at the end of Winter to get my skin ready for exposure in the warmer weather. I had to take one lippie off as the price is horrendus ($100 for 10oz/300ml), and it is in a huge jar instead of a more hygenic and much easier to use pump. Nothing else I have tried gives me results within coo-ee of this wonderful product - I just wish I could afford to buy it all year round.

If you have a special event coming up, e.g. like a wedding - invest in this and start using about 4-5 weeks beforehand (combined with a weekly exfoliation) and you will be extremely happy!!