September 30, 2014 | 1923 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Neutrogena - Ageless Essentials Continuous Hydration Eye Cream [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by melky

I like this product. It's a very decent eye moisturizer, works fine under makeup. It doesn't do anything extra (reduce puffiness or dark circles). I think it might be discontinued...I haven't been able to find it in Canadian drugstores (I've checked a few now).

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2013 5:12:00 PM More reviews by colleenme

Like the price (10 bucks)
    Like the tube (hygenic)
    Like the NON STINGING! Believe me, my eyes water and I rub them and that feature alone makes me want to keep using it:)

It could tighten tone brighten more, but for the lack of stinging, I'll take it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2012 8:11:00 PM More reviews by judibean

I am really fond of this eye cream since it seems to sink into the skin rather than sit on top as a greasy, shiny layer. It seems to be moisturizing, but I guess the real test will be in the winter when my skin is more dry. I've used it for 2 months now and haven't notice any long-term improvements. I have some slight crepiness on my eyelids and those are still around. I don't have full-on wrinkles or dark circles so I can't speak to that.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by AmbrosiaKisses

Purchased this after reading great reviews, but unfortunately, it doesn't work well for me. It burns my eyes, I've tried it several times now and I can't seem to find a way around it. I also don't find it very effective in terms of hydration.

I like the squeeze tube and the consistency of the cream. But I will no be repurchasing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by mcpatty

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this on a lark, as it was on sale at Walmart, and am definitely not disappointed! Non-greasy, no smell, great hydration, and seems to give my eye area a little glow-this just might be my imagination. Anyway, I would purchase it again! When it comes to skin products, Neutrogena always saves the day!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2011 1:04:00 PM More reviews by gvmullins

This is a great standard eye cream. It sinks into my skin really well, doesn't burn my eyes (unlike some of the other Neutrogena eye creams), keeps my eye area really moisturized, and it doesn't make my eyeshadow crease.

It's my go to! It's hard for me to spend $50+ on other more fancy eye creams when this one does such a good job! Love it.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 5:11:00 PM More reviews by janlamb

I have used it for only 2 days and I am loving it a lot. Used many eye creams/treatments before from drug store to premium brands. The texture of this product feels just right, very soothing and moisturizing but not greasy or watery. No strong scent either. I am glad I gave it a go.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by caitlinmelo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great Eye Cream!!
    I'm 23 and am noticing first signs of wrinkles. I noticed the "first crows foot" the one middle line on the corner of my eye when I smile, and some fine lines under my eye.
    I tried a few eye creams before this one and had bad reactions to all of them. I got alergic reactions, irritated skin, and very dry patches.
    This cream is so rich but gentle, my eye area feels very soft and moisturized for the entire day. The packaging is great because its in a tube so no bacteria can get in.
    Best of all, I have had no reaction to it but amazing results!
    I have noticed my fine lines under my eyes disapearing and the crows foot that appears when I smile is gone. I have only been using this product for a week so thats amazing to me.
    I bought it at Walmart in Toronto, Canada for aprox. $12.00 which to me is an AMAZING price for the quality of this cream!!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by sephora

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this because of reviews on Makealley too. Good eye cream. Moisturizing and doesn't irritate my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Contessa212

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT( NEUTROGENA AGELESS ESSENTIALS CONTINUOUS HYDRATION EYE CREAM). Hard to find in stores now, and hope it hasn't been discontinued.I will look on line if i can't find locally. it's the best for hydration,and visually takes away the fine lines.I am almost 54 and women comment that I look younger..

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No