E.L.F. Studio Concealer Brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/25/2015 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I had been using this as a concealer brush even though I didn't really like it as a concealer brush because its size but one day I tried it as a lip brush and I never looked back.

on 9/2/2013 4:30:00 PM

I genuinely can't think of a single good thing about this brush. The bristles are way too compact, so instead of a nice textured surface with which to apply your concealer, you get a super smooth surface which just slides about. The result being that any concealer you try applying with it also slides about on your face, leaving unsightly streaks and definitely not flawless skin. I wouldn't recommend getting this brush and certainly wouldn't repurchase it. It now sits in the pot on my dresser unused and unwanted and I'm certain it won't be long before it ends up in the trash.

on 4/19/2013 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I don't use this as a concealer brush, I would rather use my fingers or another brush b/c it's too dense. This brush works really well to pack on eye shadow though! It picks up a lot of product and I love the way it does that.

on 11/28/2012 8:17:00 PM

Too stiff to be a good concealer blush. It doesn't spread the product too well. I use liquid concealers usually and I find myself using either my fingers or my CVS essentials concealer brush. I do sometimes use it for creasing my brow contour. But I also prefer my CVS eyeliner brush for that. I don't really like this brush.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Made with good quality but this brush is just too firm for me to use under my eyes and I don't find it gives as good coverage as ELFs newer fluffy concealer brush, The Flawless concealer brush or something, However this would be great for something like cream eyeshadows, eye primers or very hard pot concealers for spot concealing. For these reasons I would repurchase, but for ME its not a necessity and I just don't end up using it for concealer

on 11/16/2011 12:03:00 AM

This is a really great concealer brush. I bought nearly all of the studio brushes half off and I'm really glad that I got them. They are worth double or even triple the price. If you are wondering if you should splurge on a high-end brush, trust me, you don't have to! These are great, they are soft, don't shed, and work perfectly. This one is the perfect size and density for my undereye. It blends my concealer out and can also be used to pack a lot of concealer on.

on 11/1/2011 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I really like this brush , this is the only brush that allowed me to precisely follow the very thin shadow that my under eye bags creates and conceal it successfully ... Very great for precise work ..didnt shed a single hair..firm and soft , excellent concealer brush I have already bought another one .

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This brush is way to thick bristles for a concealer brush./it eats up all the product leaving nothing on the surface for you to put on your under eye or spot. If u use expensive concealer this brush is a great way to waste product.
What the brush doesn't soak up just just goes on way to streaky.
I know it just 3 $ but it not even worth that.

on 8/14/2011 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like smaller brushes for concealing (the one from the essential line is just the right size) but I find this pretty similar to the ''eyeshadow C brush'' so I use it for packing on eyeshadow and it works great. It's soft but firm, doesn't shed and the bristles maintain their shape even after several washes. Have already purchased another one.

on 8/14/2011 4:51:00 PM

This brush has a nice firmness for applying concealer, the thinness of the brush gives good control. It is slightly wide for precision work and it is a bit harsh to use under the eye but I don't think these cons outweigh the pro of its price.