September 21, 2014 | 1918 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Babyliss - Babyliss Nano Titanium Hair Dryer + Babyliss Diffuser

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this from a beauty supply store over a CHI after reading great reviews. I think it cost me around $100 and I received a Babyliss mini flat iron for free. It does a good job of drying my long, wavy/curly, medium textured hair overall. I mostly use it to straighten my long bangs. It does a great job but the humidity in central Fl eventually causes it to frizz a bit. I use great salon quality products so I think it must be the dryer. The heat does not get super hot, even on the highest setting. I've had it for about 6 yeras and it still works with no problem.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 5:13:00 PM More reviews by eqing

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The reviewer below got this right. It is for straightening only. Its is very powerful. It blows soo much air. In fact mine didn't even come with a diffuser, so maybe babyliss realized this too. For straightening it is great. It has two heat and 2 speed setting and a cool shot button you hold down while it is on to work. The cool shot is the weakest link here,seems to frizz me up more, rather than finish a style. But for the hot settings its great.Dries my thick coarse almost waist length hair in 7-10 mins. It dries it completely too. I might actually believe this one is not b-sing and is actually using infared. Even on the hottest temp and highest speed doesn't leave my hair fried, or fried looking. It $70, so it's midrange. It is tourmaline ionic.
Update: Months later. It blows too hard. 1900 watts is a bit much if hair is damaged. It;s not versatile-it only straightens.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2009 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Nokomi

This is a wonderful dryer! It really dries your hair fast. I feel as if I'm in a wind tunnel! I do notice that my hair does dry faster than my $20 Conair one.

The bad part about it is that because it blows so much air, it's not that great for diffusing. It just blows too hard and your curls just don't work. You have to use it on low so it takes a while. I prefer my Conair for diffusing my curls.

However if you have straight hair, get this dryer! I got mine on Beautychoice.com. They were a great help, and I recived my dryer in TWO days. This dryer was reccomended by Pursebuzz on Youtube.