September 21, 2014 | 1986 users online

Primer/ Corrector - MAC - Prep + Prime Line Filler

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 2:40:00 AM More reviews by nae00016

This product is awesome. I'm surprised it didn't have better reviews on here. I have fine lines, not really wrinkles. But it is a "Line filler" not a "WRINKLE filler"! It definitely makes my fine lines way less noticeable. I have dark circles under my eyes and use pretty heavy duty concealer which made my fine lines look much deeper before using this product. This product lets me wear as much concealer as I want and doesn't make it look cakey at all!!! It improves the longevity of my concealer tremendously. It makes my concealer last allllll day. I don't have to touch up which is awesome. It just makes my makeup look 10x better.
By the way, I put face moisturizer all over my face, let it seep in for a couple minutes, the put the MAC line filler (very small amount) under my eyes, then I use Maybelline Dark circle eraser concealer, then I put Bare Minerals "well rested" powder eye brightener to set it all. Lots of makeup, I know but it looks flawless thanks to this MAC product!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 8:50:00 AM More reviews by zapster18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is great for very, very fine, barely there lines on the undereye area. The type where someone needs to be holding a magnifying mirror to your face to see what exactly you're talking about. Tap a pin-prick drop of this product onto the 'problem' area with your ring finger on top of your make-up and everything that's been bothering you will be photo-shopped out. That said, I give the product 4 stars instead of 5 because at the end of the day it is a product that solves miniscule problems. It is a line filler but your lines have to be practically non-existent to begin with.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Save your money. This product doesn't do what it says. I applied it after all of my makeup, and not the slightest difference. Will never buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by rosemua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This does pretty much nothing. There are a lot of photos on google of people putting it on their fingers and some teeny lines becoming harder to see, but you can still see the lines. I've used this twice on mature skin and I couldn't see a significant different ie any difference. I was heaps psyched when it came out and I'm really disappointed. Just another example of how we need to keep our skin in good shape and look after it because if MAC can't get rid of wrinkles, nothing can.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by starbuck65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this. I don't know how it would work all over the face or any other areas other than the forehead....that's where I use it. I would have to think that it would be a bit thick anywhere else but, like I said I don't know. What I do know is that I have expression lines on my forehead. This is used OVER foundation, which sounds odd, but it works. My forehead looks airbrushed and the lines are nearly imperceivable. I have repurchased and will continue to repurchase. I've tried other brands, Smashbox was the best of the bunch but nowhere near as good as MAC. It's said that it will improve the appearance of the lines as well over time and it does. Great product.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2012 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Wania00

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its ok.. but looking for something better.. a little hard to manage. because if you put too little you cant see a difference. If you put too much it cakes up over makeup.. Looking for something better. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 7:49:00 AM More reviews by PaulaBegoun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Good.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2011 2:07:00 AM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm sorry but this is such a gimmicky product.
It doesn't fill lines.
It might slightly blur fine lines, but as for the hereditary deep grooves in my forehead-- this did nothing at all.
I actually used this as a full face primer for a while because it has excellent antioxidants that are good for your skin.
Funny I found that my skin looked a lot healthier and clearer after using it.
It was hard to spread, and when I tried to 'fill in' any lines (after foundation) it would cake up and look flaky.
Even though it isn't a horrible product, it just doesn't do what it's supposed to do. I wouldn't recommended it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by perandshan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product gives a matte finish so be careful if you have dry skin. I like the compact packaging for my make up bag. However i have not found much use for it because I realized that it is a oil absorbing product, and I had hoped it to be a hydrating cream to help blur my fine lines. Definitely not for eye area, didn't work so well around my mouth either. It helped a little bit on my forehead when I sweat a lot.
overall I think this cream to powder white paste is meant to keep your skin dry and shrink large pores. Not exactly what I imagined for a line filler. But now I know.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2011 8:50:00 PM More reviews by adia480

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Shame on me for not following my gut. As I tested it in the store after looking at my lines under my eyes in horror, I thought, "It's a little hard to spread, but maybe I can get it to work." The MAC artist swore up and down that it works, just put it on after all my make up is applied. My gut told me not to buy it because the texture was so thick that it'd do some serious pulling on the fragile eye area skin, but I bought it anyway. I immediately tried it (in my car!) and noticed how much I had to tug to get it to spread. I did one eye with it applied before, and one eye applied after. Well, the results were such that *neither* eye's lines were filled and/or covered. They were perhaps just slightly less prominent, and I mean slightly. I thought I'd take it home and try it again in the morning. Tried it and hated it. It went back to the store the next day. Save yourself the money and buy the Fast Response Eye Cream.