October 22, 2014 | 1644 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Shiseido - NutriPerfect Eye Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 4:37:00 AM More reviews by Nikiya

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have just finished this product and can't think of anything good enought to replace it at a better price. I bought it in Amazon USA for 40 dls and here in the UK it won't cost less than 67 pounds. It was my first time buying Shiseido and I found it wonderful.... leaves the delicate skin around my eyes soft and moisturized. I would buy it again any time.... pity it is so expensive....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by qmsterling

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Tried this based on the great reviews; found it a bit cheaper on eBay. Really did rejuvenate my under eye area, plumping things up to visually reduce fine lines. The dispenser is great, and my only complaint is that I can't see how much product is left.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by puxa

I bought this product after reading all the rave reviews. I actually bought it to use simply as a day cream but love it so much will also use it at night. I'm one of those who doesn't believe creams will eliminate wrinkles but info believe in preventive care - and this does the job wonderfully. It has a lovely texture and makeup slides on perfectly. More importantly, my sensitive eyes didn't develop any milia or irritation. It absorbs quickly and the area feels moisturized and comfortable. I have just ordered my second bottle... Definitely a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 9:15:00 AM More reviews by tina60

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bought my first one in Hong Kong (not so easy to get in UK)
very good product - will definitely buy again. Really helped my under eye skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 6:27:00 AM More reviews by Pbokhors

This is advertised as a serum, but I use it as an eye cream since it is very hydrating so you do not need a cream on top of it. I have used almost all the eye creams on the market including La Prairie but this serum is the best i have ever used. A little goes a long way - i have the product for 6 months now (use it every morning). I used to have crows'feet and some fine lines under the eyes - they are completely gone ! I am convinced this is due to me using this product faithfully. You will need some patience to see the results but i will only use this from now onwards. Highly recommended !

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2011 11:48:00 AM More reviews by changja2

I wanted to try this eye serum after finishing my La Prairie Essence of Caviar Eye complex as this is almost 1/2 the price of La Prairie's. It doesn't perform as well as LP's but still does a great job in keeping the small wrinkles and puffiness at bay. Nothing helps with my undereye circles.

The real test was after I finished the Shisheido eye serum, I decided to forgo any eye serum (but still using my Awake Sign Revolution eye cream). Wow, after 2-3 weeks, my small eye wrinkles were quite pronounced and the area was more dry than usual. In other words, my eyes looked much older.

I like the pump dispenser because it's sanitary and travel friendly. The only disappointment is that you can't unscrew the top of the pump. In my other pump products, I can usually get another 10-14 days of product by unscrewing the top.

I am back to La Prairie's caviar eye serum but if I were ever shorter on funds, I wouldn't hesitate to buy Shisheido's eye serum again.

Note: I apply all serums with the Clarisonic Opal. I don't really think it helps much but use it cause I can't return it anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 12:02:00 AM More reviews by alisonyu11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use it as a serum with an intention to reduce and/or eliminate wrinkles around the eyes. I was told to use it only at night (don't know why because the instruction said to use it morning and night). I don't find it strong enough as a stand alone eye cream. In terms of effect, it removes the fine lines and lighten the deeper ones underneath my eyes. It works and it is all matters.

Con: Very pricey and not lasting that long. I resort to purchase from eBay (found an authenic and reliable seller) and resolve this issue.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2009 12:49:00 AM More reviews by deliah008

Lately I've come to appreciate Shiseido products (TMs, foundation powders, and most recently skincare). I've used Shiseido skincare in the past, and did not like the products then. But when something works, it just works.

I like the eye serum - it's very gentle, absorbs fast, and in a dispenser/pump. I have used Clinique Repairwear Intensive eyecream since it came out more than 4 years ago; depending on my skin at the time, it can sit on top of my skin if the skin is oily during the summer months. La Prairie's eye cream gave me milia after one use, so that's out. Benefit and MDSkincare did not do much, and sat on top of my skin b/c they were too thick and heavy.

But, even though it is light, it's good to use it sparingly. Too much product in the delicate eye area is not good. Because of the almost gel-like texture, I just pat it very gently in the undereye area and the corners of the eye.

Update: Been using this product for 2 years straight - I like it still - it does minimize the fine lines. Not the most moisturizing eye cream out there, but works for my combo skin in the N.Eastern US weather/environment. One of the gripes I have with it is that one bottle lasts about 3-4 months (I use it once a day usually, maybe 2x per day on the weekends).

Update 2: Using this product for 3+ years. Love it still. Helps keep the crows' feet away.

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2009 12:08:00 PM More reviews by carolino

This is far the best eye cream I have ever used!

I have dry under eye circles that tend to get flaky when I use my Laura Mercier concealer. On top of that, I have oily lids! :(

I also live in a humid place, so I was looking for a serum that moisturizes with out causing little bumps !

Pros:
- the serum is light, doesn't feel heavy but moisturizes very well
- doesn't cause little bumps on the skin below my eyes
- comes in a pump (I think this is more sanitary)
- easy to blend in, easily absorbed
- doesn't feel greasy
- I also have sensitive skin around my eyes -- this does not burn or caused any allergic reaction for me.

Cons:
- nothing! it's worth every penny!

other brands I have tried:
- Biotherm
- Oil of Olay
- Other Shiseido eye creams (which cannot compete with this one!!)
- Clinique
- Khiels
- Neutrogena
- The BodyShop
- Shu eumura
- Lancome

13 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2009 1:04:00 AM More reviews by bff

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i can't believe this product has so few reviews! even though it is labeled as a serum, this is more like a light eye cream to me. most serums are purely treatment, no moisturizing, but this one does both. it absorbs nicely and has helped strengthen and tighten my undereye area. i especially notice that my concealer looks much better. i use this with the moisture recharge a lot.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No