Maybelline Salon Expert Top & Base Coat

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This review is for the Maybelline Salon Expert Wear Extend Top & Base coat, #110 "perfectly clear".
It is okay, but not great. The good thing is that my nails are never stained by any of the polishes that I wear over this as a base coat. However, it doesn't keep my polish from chipping. Usually within a day, my manicure chips. Also, even if it's been days since I painted my toenails, if I wear shoes that rub, my polish sorta squishes over to one side on certain toes (weird), and if I wear fishnets (which I often do), I get indentations in my toenail polish.
I will most likely buy something else in the future, but I want to use this up first.

My nail polishes would chip after a few days so I decided I needed to get a base/top coat. I got this at Rite Aid when they were having a sale on polishes. This is my first top/base coat polish and I love it. It gets the job done and I put it on after my polish dries. Dries quickly without any problems. This also makes my polish look even better and it lasts longer. If you're looking for a great drugstore top/base coat, go pick this one up! It is number 105.