Latisse Lash Growth Drops

4.4

The active ingredient in LATISSE is bimatoprost 0.03%.
Approved Use: LATISSEģ is a prescription treatment for hypotrichosis (inadequate or not enough lashes) to grow eyelashes longer, fuller, darker.

on 7/10/2015 1:34:00 PM

Great product, my lashes grew longer as they stated. Only complaint is the cost and the stiff brushes they give you. Lately I've been purchasing the generic version and have been getting the same results. I get mine from LatisseLashess.com. They sell it for a much cheaper price

on 6/25/2015 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have terribly short, straight, pale lashes and deep set eyes. Naturally, I had to try this product. It didn't sting going on but my eyelids at the base of my lashes felt sensitive the entire time. My eyes were bloodshot every morning. Even though I took the precaution and applied eye lubricant prior to brushing on Latisse with an eyeliner brush. After 4 weeks, I did begin to see a change in my lashes. When I applied mascara for the first time in a month, my left lashes were 2-3 mm longer than they were previously and my lashes were beginning to darken. Regrettably the eye redness and lashline tenderness was just too much. I looked hung over every morning and then, I developed dark circles under my eyes. I'm going to be 47 next month. I rather have short lashes than horrendous dark circles and puffy bloodshot eyes. I stopped using Latisse this week. My eyes are no longer puffy and bloodshot in the morning. The lashline tenderness is resolved. I'm now praying the dark circles fade. Going back to castor oil.

on 6/21/2015 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I'm pleased with my natural lash length, but who doesn't want to to pump it up a bit? I purchased Latisse and I can vow for it's efficiency. It works very well and others even noticed the increase in my lashes. I have purchased it twice. However....
When I bought this, one of the receptionist's at the Dr.'s office I purchased it from told me to NOT use the applicators it came with, as they end up using more of the product than is actually needed. Instead, she suggested I use an eyeliner brush. Which leads to my second gripe....This product is ridiculously expensive. It works, but I don't think it's necessary to spend this much. I have been using RapidLash, at a third of the cost, and am pleased. For this reason, I will not purchase Latisse again.

on 6/10/2015 6:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Started using latisse 2months back and am loving it! Although some of my lashes are growing stupidly longer than others, but hey, at least my lashes are groooooowing! Im so happy!

Basically I will drip 2 drops into the cap and used the applicator dip in and go along my top eye line, when theres still some left I will carefully apply over my brows. It worked beautifully thus far. Yes, gonna be careful not to touch the tip of the bottle with our dirty hands, so I will always use a alcohol swab/wipe to clean my hand and brushes(if I'm reusing the brushes)

I got it at $89.90 from a www.lovelumigan.com introduced by a friend!! Its definitely worth the try! just my 2cents. =D

on 5/9/2015 12:02:00 PM

I've been using Careprost for about 2 years now and couldn't be happier with the results. Over the years, I've purchased from various stores and it wasn't until last summer that I found my latest store and they were the only ones that actually knew how it is supposed to be applied. Before, I was putting drops into the cap of the bottle and dipping the brush there and applying. This is a huge mistake and I was basically asking for an infection. Just like Latisse, you have to avoid having the tip of the bottle touch anything. The second you double dip, its basically contaminated, and once you put the cap back on, you could potentially contaminate the entire bottle. I learned all this from inquiring almost everyday from TimelessBeauty101 who was patient enough to give me all the specifics. They included the same eyelid brush that I used to get from Latisse, not an eyeliner brush which requires more drops as it doesn't spread out easily on the eyelid.

A bottle may last over 2 months but it loses its effectivity and can possibly be bad for the eyes. Once a bottle has been opened, it can't be used for such a long period of time as it may initiate infection.

Putting 3 or more coats of mascara can be a potential cause of fall out after cleaning your eyelashes. Gentle care is much needed to keep it from falling out. Wash it gently and one or two coats of mascara will do its magic.

In a nutshell, find a company who can communicate properly in regards to what they are selling to eliminate improper usage of the product which causes infection and contamination.

on 5/6/2015 1:07:00 PM

I got Latisse since my lashes are skimpy and was hoping for more lashes. I used for about 1 month and had to stop using it. If you are thinking of using the PLEASE BE CAREFUL. I now have dark brown rings around my eyes and on my eyelids my eyes are itchy,The whites of my eyes are bloodshot from broken capillaries and worst of all- I now have blurry vision . I have since found out that these are all SIDE EFFECTS. I really wish I never tried this and could have done other things with the 175.00 it cost me. I'm hoping that my vision will improve and that these awful circles will lighten. I now look like I haven't slept in months. Beware of this product, I really did want it to work but it's not .

on 5/1/2015 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have the red hair curse of having a very fair complexion and blonde (see invisible) lashes and brows. After seeing some info on Latisse I went in search of it. At $125-$179 a bottle from my doctor I thought I would see if I could find it anywhere for less and I did! I Google searched "Latisse online" and found https://www.shoplatissemd.com/ where they have it for almost half the price. Just to be sure it was the real Latisse (I donít need my lashes falling out or to grow a third eye with fake stuff) I found the customer service line for Allergan, Latisseís manufacturer, and they gladly gave me a list of their authorized retailers. ShopLatisseMD checked out so I purchased a 5ml bottle for only $98! WINNING!!! Did I mention it was delivered within days too? The decided to share 1 drop between each lid once a day and it lasted 20 weeks which was awesome! I figure I can drop $.70 a day for amazing lashes considering I spend more than that on coffee alone. A girl needs her Starbucks! I just purchased and started another bottle because I am definitely seeing results and they say itís 16 weeks to full growth potential. I can without a doubt say that I am beyond pleased with my results thus far and others have noticed as well. Bye, bye short and invisible lashes! I now feel comfortable going out without mascara always on and that is a relief for my AM routine. I havenít experienced any side effects so I would absolutely recommend this product to others and this retailer. Two orders so far and no complaints. Lash heaven!

on 3/13/2015 3:01:00 PM

I can't speak for Latisse but I used the generic version, Careprost which is the same thing. I'm not using it anymore because I got lazy. I have typical Asian lashes (stick straight and they point down). I've used 2 bottles up already. Around the 4 week mark of using it, I noticed that my lashes were definitely thicker and longer. Around a month and a half, my lashes were super long! People at work and my family asked me if I was wearing fake lashes (even when I didn't apply mascara). On days when I didn't wear makeup I would just curl my lashes and I would instantly look awake. I love the effects that Careprost gives!! I would definitely repurchase and use again and again, but it's kind of difficult for me to get ahold of (I had to meet with someone on Kijiji..... sketchy?) However, be warned that it does make the skin around your eyelid darker and your dark circles even more prominent.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Love it. It works. Longer, darker, and more curled lashes that look almost fake with mascara. My mom asked me if I was wearing false eyelashes.
Although it says not to, I've used it on my lower lashline and the ends of my eyebrows with milder but pleasant results (I had to trim one of my lower lashes, it got that long). I'm nearing the end of my first bottle of CAREPROST and am reordering from online store beautybylarkins net for only $25 ,because I cant be without.

Definitely use a thin eyeliner brush and wash often. The plastic applicators that come in the (excessive) packaging soak up and waste the drops.

on 3/5/2015 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

It definitely works for me.

I buy the generic Careprost for significantly cheaper than the Latisse. One bottle lasts about 8 weeks and I use one drop every night. (I will go to 3x a week after 16 weeks.)

I threw out the enclosed brush and bought the $1 ELF lip brush and cut off half the bristles. I put a drop on a clean surface, use the brush, and then rinse it out afterward and let air dry.

The growth is great. Not crazy-great, but I am very, very pleased. (I'm about 10 weeks in and it took about 6 to really see a difference.)

I had red, itchy eyes for a few weeks but it went away. No burning or stinging, though.

I will post pictures in my profile after 16 weeks.

Top Rated Lash Treatments