I quite like this spray, it leaves my hair feeling very nice and quite like I had just stepped out of a salon, but the bottles get on my nerves! They are so difficult to hold and it gets on my wick! But you should still go and buy it.

I like this! It works on dry hair right before you use a flat iron/curling iron. It really does make the hair super straight anfd really shiny and holds the style very almost finished and would rebuy! The small is ok too...

on 5/15/2009 9:22:00 PM

This was a pretty great product, it helped keep my hair straight all day and protect it from the heat of my iron, having short mens hair i dont section it at all and i found that if i sprayed an area and didnt straighten it all the hair fast enough it would dry and go stick, Its best for making amzing looking curls which ive done on friends hair, and sometimes when ive done like a back curl on my fringe.
also i think this offers amazing protection from heat with very little damage and hair not feeling gross and dry afterwards.

on 4/2/2009 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I bought this at Sephora the other day to help curl my hair with a flat iron. I tried it out today and had a pleasant experience. First of all, the sections of my hair that I applied this spray to got the most dramatic curl and held the curl the longest. Because the spray itself is pretty wet and the sprayer is very direct, I ended up getting more on parts of my hair and not enough all around. In the future when I curl my hair with a straightner I'll take more care to spread this evenly as it really did help with curl definition and maintenance of the curl.

The bottle is definitely not my favorite. It is triangular, which makes it very hard for me to hold and aim. It looks really cool, but not as practical as a regular bottle.

As a side note, I'd like to say that my hair is extremely resistant to styling and hen styled, it falls flat very fast.