December 23, 2014 | 1536 users online

Powder - Monave Yellow Foundation Luster Adjuster

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2009 10:50:00 PM More reviews by AnOmali

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

OMG have I hit the jackpot with this stuff! I always have to do a hell of a lot tweaking to get myself a good mineral foundation match (I mix 3 shades and still am always a little more pink/red than I want to be or way too golden).

FYI: I am a warm-golden-honey-olive-tan color but not red warm, more yellow/golden warm with a little red (think SouthEast Asian and you're almost right)...somewhere between Halle Berry and Beyonce and slightly more uncommon than both...

This stuff was EXACTLY what I needed to mix into my almost perfect Alima foundation 2/3 W5, 1/3 G6 with a pinch of W6...

Finally, I mix this into my blend and the color gets that true golden/yellow undertone that my skin needs to look natural with any foundation. I have a feeling I can use the ivory to lighten the shades that are too dark, and the yellow to give the right hue with all of them and I might be down to one or 2 foundations.

I put this stuff in my W5 today without anything else and a tiny sprinkle of G6 for balance and I looked flawless over my MUFE HD Powder / Cheap 100% Silica Powder (one on each side of my face - there is NO difference and I only kept the more expensive one because it came with a great brush for a great price) and I looked like I was born with flawless skin and not heavily made up at all.

This Adjuster did NOT change the texture of my foundation or the concentration of my coverage...it just made it perfect and my face and neck were the most perfect match I haven't seen in a long time!

I am one happy girl and Deb, at Monave, has herself a winner on her hands! I hope other hard to match chicks catch on soon! I will NEVER be without this stuff again! :)