April 19, 2014 | 872 users online

Lip Treatments - Bonne Bell - Lip Smackers- Black Cherry Vanilla Coca Cola

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by alisha_the_kitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this one in the balm form. The Lip Smacker balms in general are pleasant, but not too moisturizing or anything. So I took a point off in my rating for that. This smells mostly like black cherry and vanilla to me. There's a hint of cola in the background, but not enough where it would please most cola lovers. It tastes slightly cherry-ish. I wouldn't repurchase this one as there just isn't enough of a Coca-Cola flavor in here for me. It is a nice fruity flavor, for those who want a flavor like that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2009 5:42:00 PM More reviews by ChenchillaxChop

I love this lip balm! I got it for a great deal, around $2.50 for a three pack, including this one. Beware, if you hate scents, this one is super strong! But it smells delicious. I can't smell the vanilla, honestly. It smells like strong cherry cola. :D
It leaves a slight tint, a very deep vampy red color in the tube, but VERY sheer red on the lips. It leaves my lips soft and moisturized, with a bit of shine. I hate super glossy lips so this is nice. :)