Bonne Bell Lip Smackers- Black Cherry Vanilla Coca Cola

Price: $

Price: $

Castor seed oil, cetyl acetate, beeswax, candelilla wax, flavor, polybutene, sesame seed oil, propylene glycol, ozokerite, carnauba wax, acetylated lanolin alcohol, mineral oil, hydrogenated soy glycerides, paraffin, wheat germ oil, stearic acid, propyl gallate, citric acid, limonene, cinnamyl alcohol, methyl 2-octynoate, benzyl benzoate, linalool, citronellol, geraniol, coumarin, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, isoeugenol, neotame, sodium saccharin. ( May contain coloring ingredients.)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have this one in the balm form. The Lip Smacker balms in general are pleasant, but not too moisturizing or anything. So I took a point off in my rating for that. This smells mostly like black cherry and vanilla to me. There's a hint of cola in the background, but not enough where it would please most cola lovers. It tastes slightly cherry-ish. I wouldn't repurchase this one as there just isn't enough of a Coca-Cola flavor in here for me. It is a nice fruity flavor, for those who want a flavor like that.

I love this lip balm! I got it for a great deal, around $2.50 for a three pack, including this one. Beware, if you hate scents, this one is super strong! But it smells delicious. I can't smell the vanilla, honestly. It smells like strong cherry cola. :D
It leaves a slight tint, a very deep vampy red color in the tube, but VERY sheer red on the lips. It leaves my lips soft and moisturized, with a bit of shine. I hate super glossy lips so this is nice. :)

Popular Lip Treatments