September 23, 2014 | 2031 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - White Citrus

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Empyrean_Luminary

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

A very crisp, bright, and fresh scent. I would almost consider this a unisex citrus floral as there is very little sweetness to it. It's very strong and I'm not sure it would layer well with perfume as it's very perfumed on its own. It fades after a few hours and leaves skin very pleasant smelling. As with most Bath and Body Works lotions, the moisturizing properties are negligible and you need to reapply often to see any benefit. This is a great summer scent which transitions nicely from my favorite BB&W winter scent Vanilla Bean Noel.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by MakeMeUp19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love the way this smells! This is my every day, go-to fragrance that I know I can count on to make me smell good. I always get compliments with it and it never changes on my skin. On me, it goes from the very strong citrus when I first apply it and then it gets sweeter and slightly more floral as it dries. It is light enough that I can't really smell it but others around me can. That is something I like since I don't want to be that person to overpower a room with fragrance

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by katiadower

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a small sample of this at a hotel and couldn't believe how much I liked it. Not usually a fan of Bath and Body Works products--they tend to be way too overpowering and synthetic smelling. Not this one. This stuff is amazing--it smells so clean and fresh and is super light.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am on my third bottle of this lotion. Why? Because it's the only scent I've ever worn that gets compliments from everyone from the checkout clerk at the grocery store, to my husband and 12-year-old son, to the other moms at my school, to the mailman and (yesterday) a stranger in line at the post office. I can't even smell this on myself, but if it's having this many people stop me, get a dreamy look in their eye and ask, "What smells so good???", it must be doing something right! It also sinks in well and is very moisturizing without being greasy.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by EnglishTeacha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wear the lotion like a perfume, with just a dab or two on my wrists, neck, and maybe a bit on my body. It reminds me of the Soarin' ride at Epcot in Disney World. I'm very sensitive to fragrances so I rarely even go into a Bath and Body Works store. When we saw the display near the front, though, we paused to smell it and were flashed back to our last vacation! I got a tiny bottle (they were having a sale on the small bottles) and a tiny bottle of the body spray. I don't wear it often, but I like it very much. It's citrusy and fresh, not too strong and not overly sweet. Because of my allergies I don't wear much and I don't wear it often, but it's nice on occasion. I can't speak to the moisturizing properties of the lotion, as I don't wear it like it's intended.

I once read that you shouldn't be able to smell someone's perfume unless you were close enough to hug them, and that's a rule I follow when I choose to wear a fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by northernwinterlude

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This body lotion reminds me of Miller Harris Citron Citron. I remember years ago staying at a hotel and the Miller Harris line of shampoo, conditioner and body lotion Citron Citron was provided by the hotel. I became hooked on the product and even resorted to buying it on ebay since I was unable to find it here in Canada where I live. Bath and Body Work's White Citrus is a very similar scent and I feel it's a good substitution to the Miller Harris lotion.
White Citrus smells clean and fresh and it's one of my favourite body lotions in the Bath and Body Works line.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by OpiJunkie101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

purchased the fragrance mist of this scent. love love love it! very fresh and citrusy (obviously). my friend has the triple moisture body cream and it smells like fruit loops, much prefer the fragrance mist than the lotion.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2013 11:06:00 AM More reviews by masamim10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

It is not a personal favorite, but it is a good scent for people starting out with fragrances. It is gender neutral and smells very fresh and pleasant.

Try not to apply too much though, because it IS a B&BW product and can easily become overpowering and annoying.

Not a smell that I personally will wear, but I love smelling it on other people. I like to give it as a gift to people I am not really sure of their preferences.

Easy to use as a gift. Not an extremely unique scent. Most people will be fine with it. It is not something that you either hate or love, and not something you have to get used to.

If unsure, just try smelling it in stores. The body spray smells a bit too artificial though, so if you mind those details, I would recommend the lotion.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

I love this bright, clean and refreshing citrus scent! I have the body wash and body butter and love how I can enjoy the heavenly scent at night after my bath but by morning the scent has faded and doesn't clash with my perfume. If you like citrus scents, you will love this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by MissAwesome

This is kinda of a love-hate lotion for me. It has a very strong citrus smell which I don't really like at first, but when it starts to fade as I work it in my skin, it smells very pleasant. I would like this lotion better if it was lighter without too much citrus tones.
It also very fresh and clean smelling when you first open the bottle, this aspect is what I adore in lotions and perfumes. It smells like I just took a shower....oh, now I want to try their shower gel...
Anyway, I would buy this again for my mom since she likes this scent, but for myself? I'm not quite sure. If I want to use it, I'll probably steal my mom's.