July 31, 2014 | 2128 users online

Liquid - Giorgio Armani - Lasting Silk UV Foundation SPF20

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2014 3:24:00 AM More reviews by dorechip

pretty good for oily skin

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Totski

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I liked this foundation - long lasting, mildly transfer-resistant, held off shine around the nose for about four hours, just the right finish of matte-but-not-flat. Pricier end of the spectrum, nice acrylic bottle that doesn't weigh too much (Guerlain), dispenses just the right amount, I liked the smell, blends well with either beauty blender or flat-topped kabuki brush. It did not sit on my pores making beige spots around my nose.

For my yellow-toned complexion, 5.5 was the right shade but the tone was too pink. 4.5 is yellow but too light, 6.0 is too dark. I tried 5.0 but it was still pink. I really liked this foundation, it's a shame I couldn't find a match.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2014 8:06:00 AM More reviews by cosmelim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First of all, what i don't like about this is shade. I mischose the shade. Yes it's ok cause it is my fault. HOWEVER, why is the name of this foundation lasting silk? It's lasting power is so so bad. I was in panic after I saw mirror in 3hours. I don't recommend people who have oily skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by thatasianchick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I broke out at the end of the day after using it for the first time. Then, I went back to my Chanel Perfection Lumiere for a week and decided to give this a try again. Results: this time I got two cystic acne. Darn! One lippie for the matte finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by etternax

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just tried this today for the first time, and OMG I adore it! I am NC30 in MAC and got the shade 5.75 which is a warm-toned light to medium shade. The consistency is runny because it is a liquid, but it applies very easily and blends well. Better to stipple it all over before you start buffing it, or you could apply it with a damp sponge. The coverage is medium with two pumps but it covers almost everything and still looks like skin, I mean EXACTLY LIKE SKIN. Very lightweight, very natural, and dries to a semi-matte finish that when you touch your face right after applying it, you won't feel that it exists, feels like your skin. Although this is matte, it is not cakey and does not emphasize dryness or pores which I sometimes suffer from with matte foundations.

Suitable for all skin types, I think. Dry skin might need moisturiser under it.

Does not photograph well using flash because of SPF 20, but is a great foundation for the day because it is undetectable under natural day light.

Could be compared to L'oreal True Match in finish, but this one feels lighter on the skin and does not have any tackiness and remains matte for a good time (I mean skin in general gets oily throughout the day whether with foundation or not, this does not have oil control, but, at least, it does not add any extra oiliness to your skin, so if you are very oily, you will get oily no matter what, but if you are normal you will stay normal)

A great buy! (see photo)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Clara1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a fantastic foundation. It gives a smoothing matte finish, covers well but still leaves skin looking very clean and natural. It's a great, natural looking colour. I find this to be very long lasting on my young combination skin, which is quite rare. The only flaw I can find is the SPF as i prefer a foundation not to flash back, but it's not enough to stop me giving it 5 stars.. an excellent foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 2:07:00 PM More reviews by DomaXo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Grey

Great foundation. It feels light on the skin, gives very good coverage, not a full though. When I apply it, my skin looks super smooth. Very blendable foundation. It didn't break me out and I love the colour which is 4.5 (I am NC 15-20 in MAC). It lasts quite a long time on my oily skin, maybe not as long as my EL double wear but it lasts 8-9 hours for sure. It doesn't look cakey but natural and I love it. I know its expensive but this is a very good foundation.
It really feels like silk on the face. Very impressed.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Cath12

Out of all the GA foundations I've tried this came the closest to fitting the bill as it had a nice matt finish. Unfortunately it settled a little into lines and was too pale (they didn't go above #7).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Tattiii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This a very nice liquid foundation. I have just got my 3rd bottle. )) I would say it is best for me. It lays smooth and nice giving a full coverage without heavy feeling on my skin. Since I have normal to dry skin type I have to moisturize it well before applying make-up. 1 bottle stays with me usually 3-4 months and I believe its just because I prefer the sponge application and do waste this really expensive thing. The package is nice, but I still like the older look of bottle more.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by chingchingcat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wanna give it a high rating but I am disappointed after using for a few weeks. I am using shade 2 and I think it matches my skin tone but unluckily it oxidizes very soon, looking dull and darken.

It was really flawless and perfect for the first hour. Beautiful finish and brightens up face. But it's not long lasting at all. And my t zone becomes oily after few hours and my pores look visible.

And I don't like that alcohol smell.