Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk UV Foundation SPF20

3.9

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:Octinoxate (3), Titanium Dioxide (6.2), INGREDIENTS: AQUA/WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ALCOHOL DENAT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, SQUALANE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, TALC, NYLON-12, MALTITOL, LIMONENE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, SORBITOL BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, HEXYL CINNAMAL [MAY CONTAIN: CI 77891, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491, IRON OXIDES]

Better is the enemy of the good!
I am very pleased with Cellular cream foundation from Kanebo but wanted to try something else that has very, very good reviews.
Lasting Silk foundationr is tragic and fatal for sensitive skin.
The first three hours you will adore. Beautiful, gently lit up skin with flawless effect. Then there's worst and worst.Foundation disappears, oxydize and the skin begins to itch and sweat.Amount of alcohol in this product is comparable to Johny Walker!!!
Please look always for ingredients! I did it :( but ....I trusted the judgment and took the risk.
I would not recommend to anyone!
This is product for fotomodels-using in the front of camera for 3-4 hours of work and then immediately make-up removal.
Expensive and not worth even 15 $

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

loving it !!! it is medium coverage, easy to blend with your skin, has strong fragrance but doesnt linger. I got compliments from wearing this; that my skin looked so nice and my face looked fresh and bright. comparing luminious slik vs lasting silk , luminious slik gives a better nicely glow good for dry to normal skin, lasting silk has better oil control, both have similar texture and quality. highly recommend you to give it a try. PS i'm NC 20 asian combination skin I used #4 which is too light but it still manage to deliver a grear finish.

I bought shade 5.5 hoping to get a nice yellow shade but it just looks grey on my skin and goes into my pores even though I got the primer as well. Lasts well enough but goes quite shiny. Feels nice and light on but not as nice as luminous silk. Disappointed with this as it cost €45. Would work nicely on young skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Absolutely fabulous! The only reason I'm giving this foundation four rather than five stars is because of its high price. That said the Lasting Silk is so superb on my skin that in the future I can't imagine buying anything else. It makes my skin and coloring look wonderful.

I am very fair skinned and have a history of reacting to skin products but not this one. I'm usually classified as dry-sensitive with oily patches. In addition I have a touch of seborrhea dermatitis on my face, complicated by acute sensitivity (skin turns red after even the slightest touch), and mild rosacea.

As others have said here, this foundation gives my skin a subtle glow and in addition does not separate on my nose or forehead (hate). It covers my red areas (chin, nose, and cheekbones if layered but customarily I use Armani's concealer on thease areas as it's quicker to apply.

Finally I should mention that my skin has many miles on it (I'm hard on 65 and grew up in the Florida sun long before sunscreen existed. ). I've always been complimented on my skin and coloring and this foundation helps keep the compliments coming!

I really like this foundation. It is *not* glittery as someone else mentioned. It really brightens my complexion. I do need to prepare my skin to wear it (exfoliate). The coverage could be better, it's a medium to light coverage. I like the package, it's straightforward and the product doesn't get contaminated. I am 40 and I have a few lines, I haven't noticed it settling but with un-prepped skin ...I can see this happening. I haven't noticed any oxidation and it performs well on my oily skin, overall.

I have tried this and the luminous silk foundation and this one did not last longer than the luminous silk version, on really oily skin. However, did look beautiful overall throughout the day.

Not an everyday foundation as one of it's top ingredients is alcohol, it dried out my skin within a few days, and caused breakout, had to return it. I had really high hopes for this foundation.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

It has the same effect with luminous silk but this is more suitable for oily or combo skin because it lasts longer on the face. Its formula is light but perfects skin and also has a buildable coverage. Unfortunately it gives a very light coverage.

The name Longlasting hooked me up with this products but it does not last long.
Especially people with combo skin and oily skin should stay away from this product.
I love how it looks when you first put it on but any silicony product gives that effect.
It might look cakey on areas where you have pores. It has dewy finish, i think it is good in winter where your skin is lack of glow but in the summer it is not really good.
I love the bottle, expensive looking nice bottle.
I will not buy this again as it is not worth the price and does not match with my skin type.

I have tried all kinds of foundations, high end low end...etc etc. My favorite "low end" is Revlon Colorstay foundation, just for reference. This is usually my go-to when I feel like all others have failed. This Armani foundation...oh my. It's absolute perfection. My face is pretty oily, it does better than other foundations in this sense ( I LIVE IN HOT TEXAS!). I set it. I usually prefer a heavier coverage but I feel like this is pretty buildable. My skin isn't the greatest about 60% of the time and I just put some concealer on and it works. The color match is absolutely amazing. I have a weird truly neutral skin tone and almost everything makes me look red or orange or too yellow. It has this beautiful softness effect on my skin when its finally settled in. Almost like I'm not wearing makeup...does that make sense? Like it melts well. It's not good if you're looking for something non-transferrable. I think that's my only bone to pick. But I've purchased this foundation probably like 3 times now and I will keep on doing so as it's looking. And that's saying something, because I usually changed foundations every month or so!