September 2, 2014 | 1182 users online

Lipstick - Guerlain - KissKiss - 574 Rose Fleur

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by EyelinerJenny

This is a really lovely pink that lasts a lot longer than I expected. The colour is very flattering and brightens the face without being flashy. I took a lippie off for the price, which is high (obviously, it's Guerlain), and also because to be honest I thought the packaging was a bit over the top. But the product itself is a really sweet pink, and my favourite so far, which is saying something!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2009 6:23:00 PM More reviews by euroasian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

My HG!!! It is *the* perfect shade of pink/mauve for this PPP (and I do mean PALE). I find it hard to describe this colour exactly, but I would say it is a cool toned colour; a bit pink, a bit mauve, a hint of purple, and a hint of beige. It brightens up my face like no other, and I have never, ever used any lip colour as often as I have with this. On top of the colour, it is long-lasting yet moisturizing. LOVE! I love Guerlain lippies!