August 20, 2014 | 964 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Votre Vu - Tout Le Monde Antioxidant Eye Gelée

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 10:40:00 AM More reviews by fireflyer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a flight attendant and have gotten products from all over the place, Tout le Monde is far superior than anything I have tried. I would recommend this to EVERYONE and it's so affordable. Don't need to pay $100 or more for eye cream....this is incredible for $35!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 8:50:00 AM More reviews by Frenchgal

The eye gelee is really really good. Much cheaper than some of the other brands that I have used and I feel it works even better. My eyes don't appear as tired as they once did and the dark spot that I had under one eye appears to be lightening. I put mine in the fridge for an extra eye opener in the morning. LOVE IT and will definitely refer to my friends and reorder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2009 5:46:00 PM More reviews by aastew

Love this eye gel. It is a pretty blue color, thick and luxurious and sinks in very nicely. This gel is like an eye mask. You need to sweep away the particles left behind after about 20 minutes. I put it on in the morning after my shower and then get dressed etc..and then make sure I sweep away any left over residue from the gel. It makes the skin under my eyes so smooth and bright. It really is fantastic. You will pay 38.00 for this but to me, with results like this, I will continue to repurchase. I will use anything that works for these 42 year old eyes. I love this stuff!!