Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Hand Crème

on 3/18/2013 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Wonderful almond coconut scent that lasts. Not too dark or sweet. I think coconut almond scents can be tricky but this one is gorgeous. The lotion moisturizes nicely too. I would definitely recommend this product and would absolutely purchase it again. I am definitely going to be trying other hand cremes from Laura Mercier! This was my very first LM product, ever!

on 10/9/2012 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Just received this from my sister and I love this hand cream very long lasting and love the scent perfect for fall. Smells delicious

on 5/7/2012 8:44:00 AM

Uber-hydrating, and on this score outperforms higher end rivals, making the product exceptional value. That said, the scent, which is a deal breaker, is overpowering and sickly-sweet.

I really like this hand creme. I have the matching body creme as well.

The scent is really nice, a sweet almond coconut vanilla type scent. I find that in the hand creme form, this is much stronger than the body creme. For this reason, I am a little bit wary about using this during the day, at work etc as I know some people dislike such strong sweet scents.

The product itself is really luxurious. It absorbs quickly into the skin so does not leave a sticky feeling and keeps your hands moisturised. It is not a heavy duty hand creme - for the winter months and for those with very dry skin, I would recommend something else.

I have heard such good things about this particular scent.....It is awfully pricey, and although I actually liked it as a moisturizer (left hands feeling nice,soft,not greasy)...I did not like the scent. I had to wash my hands after putting it on because I just found it to be extremely sweet (nauseating). It smells of coconut with a tad of almond. Way too rich for me.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This smells really good - so good to the point that I use it sparingly so I don't use it up quickly. It is a very rich, very sweet scent. I like it but if overused it can get a little too sweet. However, it smells wonderful in the right amount and doesn't cost very much for a high end product. If Laura would make this scent in a spray on perfume that would be great.

on 3/31/2009 5:16:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

OK, so some of you know I am a coconut junkie in everything from candy to body care. I tried this on a whim to qualify for a GWP at Neiman-Marcus. My review of this is similar to that for the companion body soufflé. Good points: The fragrance is heavenly. The main note to my nose is the coconut, with the almond not so prominent, and even unnoticeable to me on some days. The cream's formula is quite rich and hydrates well. The fragrance has staying power. Bad points: The price. There are great hand creams out there for less than $15USD. But then again, there are crummier hand creams for more than $15, so overall I'm not complaining too much.