Redken Climatress Moist Ends [DISCONTINUED]

3.7

on 6/2/2007 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I'm not crazy about this. It feels confused, like it doesn't know whether or not it's supposed to be a leave-in conditioner or a styling cream. As a leave-in (which is what I bought it for) it's disappointing. Not nearly creamy and moisturizing enough for my dry hair. And it doesn't have enough hold to do much for my hair as a styling cream. I prefer more moisturizing leave-ins so I won't be buying this again.

I mix this with redken glass when I blow my hair out. I get really good results!!!

I thought this product was okay. It did smooth down my ends a bit. I do prefer a serum like frizz ease, as this product did not add shine.

on 7/21/2003 6:08:00 PM

This is just an okay product. I followed all its directions but did not see any difference that the product claims to make to my hair.

on 7/20/2003 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Yeah it smells really good! It's a great leave in and makes the hair softer. Love it!

on 7/13/2002 10:25:00 PM

Great product. I am usually scared of leave in cream conditioners since they weigh my hair down but this doesnt. Smells great and makes my hair super soft.

Popular Hair Products