September 20, 2014 | 1706 users online

Hair - Redken - Climatress Moist Ends

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2007 10:21:00 PM More reviews by RayvnNA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not crazy about this. It feels confused, like it doesn't know whether or not it's supposed to be a leave-in conditioner or a styling cream. As a leave-in (which is what I bought it for) it's disappointing. Not nearly creamy and moisturizing enough for my dry hair. And it doesn't have enough hold to do much for my hair as a styling cream. I prefer more moisturizing leave-ins so I won't be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2004 8:34:00 PM More reviews by hairprincess01

I mix this with redken glass when I blow my hair out. I get really good results!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2004 4:25:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I thought this product was okay. It did smooth down my ends a bit. I do prefer a serum like frizz ease, as this product did not add shine.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2003 6:08:00 PM More reviews by wor102

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is just an okay product. I followed all its directions but did not see any difference that the product claims to make to my hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2003 3:56:00 PM More reviews by UrrUrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yeah it smells really good! It's a great leave in and makes the hair softer. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2002 10:25:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product. I am usually scared of leave in cream conditioners since they weigh my hair down but this doesnt. Smells great and makes my hair super soft.