Goldwell Definition Color & Highlights Conditioner

3.9

One of my most favorites!!! :) smells so good, conditions but doesn't weigh my fine but thick hair down. LOVE. Too bad I *think* this has been replaced by the new line- love the new line for "color" as well.

on 12/12/2006 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Definately not worth the price. This conditioner did absolutely nothing for me. My hair has looked and felt dry since I've started using it, and my color looks really dull.

on 10/28/2006 11:27:00 AM

Very unimpressed, I paid $17 for this, I think I got ripped off at the salon. The stuff stinks, and it appeared to make my highlighted hair almost drab and darker. Yuck.

on 6/3/2006 2:01:00 PM

My stylist recommended this conditioner, and I'm so glad she did. I love it. My hair is medium length, straight, and colored (light blonde). I've been using this conditioner with both TiGi Moisture Maniac shampoo and TiGi Fashionista shampoo. It seems to work equally well with either, and leaves my hair soft, silky, and easy to manage. I'll be buying it again!

on 4/13/2006 11:39:00 AM

Unfortunetly, Goldwell came out with a new definition line which i'm not very happy about! You have the option of choosing from light, for fine hair or intense, for thick hair shampoos and conditioners in the color, moisture or curl lines. I have fine hair and the color light formula just made it feel dry and the conditioner doesn't even do anything for my hair. I am afraid to buy the intense line because i'm afraid it will be too heavy for my hair. The only good thing I can say is the light conditioner has a good consistency and it smells very good. Oooooh well

on 2/23/2006 1:19:00 PM

Meh - I got the matching set and they were worthless. I need more moisture!

on 1/14/2006 8:24:00 PM

This conditioner does not weigh down baby fine hair. My hair always has lots of body and looks fantastic after use! Soft with lots of shine and bounce!

on 12/9/2005 9:35:00 AM

I found this conditioner to be drying in the long term. It contains a drying alcohol and after a few weeks it left my ends screaming for moisture. Too bad, because I still have half the bottle left.

on 12/8/2005 6:37:00 AM

Huge Rage, I got this conditioner on a whim because it was marked down so much. I tried it , loved it, and bought another. My fine, highlighted, wavy hair feels soft and full. I will repurchase in a heartbeat.

on 11/28/2005 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this conditioner! It rinsed out clean and kept my hair looking shiny and soft. I wasn't a big fan of the shampoo. I felt like it left my hair too fly-away. But if you color your hair, this is a must.