September 19, 2014 | 1588 users online

Conditioner - Goldwell - Definition Color & Highlights Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2007 12:08:00 AM More reviews by alaskanbeauty

One of my most favorites!!! :) smells so good, conditions but doesn't weigh my fine but thick hair down. LOVE. Too bad I *think* this has been replaced by the new line- love the new line for "color" as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2006 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Jennifer913

Definately not worth the price. This conditioner did absolutely nothing for me. My hair has looked and felt dry since I've started using it, and my color looks really dull.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2006 11:27:00 AM More reviews by geographer

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very unimpressed, I paid $17 for this, I think I got ripped off at the salon. The stuff stinks, and it appeared to make my highlighted hair almost drab and darker. Yuck.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2006 2:01:00 PM More reviews by BroncTeach

My stylist recommended this conditioner, and I'm so glad she did. I love it. My hair is medium length, straight, and colored (light blonde). I've been using this conditioner with both TiGi Moisture Maniac shampoo and TiGi Fashionista shampoo. It seems to work equally well with either, and leaves my hair soft, silky, and easy to manage. I'll be buying it again!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2006 11:39:00 AM More reviews by kristi1285

Unfortunetly, Goldwell came out with a new definition line which i'm not very happy about! You have the option of choosing from light, for fine hair or intense, for thick hair shampoos and conditioners in the color, moisture or curl lines. I have fine hair and the color light formula just made it feel dry and the conditioner doesn't even do anything for my hair. I am afraid to buy the intense line because i'm afraid it will be too heavy for my hair. The only good thing I can say is the light conditioner has a good consistency and it smells very good. Oooooh well

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2006 1:19:00 PM More reviews by VSkye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Meh - I got the matching set and they were worthless. I need more moisture!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2006 8:24:00 PM More reviews by works

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This conditioner does not weigh down baby fine hair. My hair always has lots of body and looks fantastic after use! Soft with lots of shine and bounce!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2005 9:35:00 AM More reviews by VSkye

I found this conditioner to be drying in the long term. It contains a drying alcohol and after a few weeks it left my ends screaming for moisture. Too bad, because I still have half the bottle left.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2005 6:37:00 AM More reviews by mmhilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Huge Rage, I got this conditioner on a whim because it was marked down so much. I tried it , loved it, and bought another. My fine, highlighted, wavy hair feels soft and full. I will repurchase in a heartbeat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2005 11:04:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this conditioner! It rinsed out clean and kept my hair looking shiny and soft. I wasn't a big fan of the shampoo. I felt like it left my hair too fly-away. But if you color your hair, this is a must.