December 21, 2014 | 1226 users online

Body Scrubs - Soap and Glory Some Like it Hot Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 6:33:00 AM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product came as a duo with another product I wanted (something with orange bits in it, unfortunately can't remember the name). But anyway, I was a bit sceptical at first thinking it wouldn't actually be hot in temperature, I just thought it would be a nice soothing scrub.

Boy, was I wrong! This thing is amazing! I smoothed it over my skin as direction on the packaging and sure enough, the scrub turns really hot!! It's actually a really nice feeling too as it doesn't burn, but it makes your skin feel really cleansed.

Perfect for winter when you're looking to warm yourself in the shower :D I would buy it again if I could find it on the shelves, I haven't seen it in a while :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 8:11:00 PM More reviews by wendigrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really really like this product. It heats up as soon as it hits your skin! Gets pretty warm too! It wears off fast though and then you're left with a runny sugar scrub. It smells good too however the pricing is kinda steep. Almost 13 dollars for a 6.7oz bottle. Wont be re-purchasing due to that reason alone as I also looooove the packaging!!! Super cute retro models and cute graphics! Love the brand but need something cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2010 9:19:00 PM More reviews by kzzylee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

*Warning* this product is for masochists only.

Scrub warms up when you first rub it, but the heat goes away quickly. In a little bit, your skin begins to feel either pleasantly warm (like on your legs) or burns like a mother (like on your nipples, where it has run down from scrubbing your chest). I literally had to turn the water freezing cold, because my skin was burning so bad. Unfortunately, the "hot" doesn't rinse off.

Plus side would be that it DOES really make your skin soft.

I have continued to use it on my feet only.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2009 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Ylva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OK, first of all, this is NOT a regular body scrub. It is a kind of paste that gets very hot when it get's into contact with skin and water. Having said that, it left my skin supersoft after one use. I don't know how this stuff works, but it does. So much so that my boyfriend noticed the difference. However, one has to be very careful when using this since it stings like no tomorrow it you get it in the wrong area (Ladies, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about). Hence, you can't use it all over like you would with a regular scrub, but rather use it more topically. I also tried it on my hands and cuticles and it worked better than any cuticle scrub I've ever used. I highly recommend this stuff, but use it with care! Also, a good moisturiser is an absolut must after scrubing with this.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2009 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Perkup1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have an unhealthy addiction to body scrubs, so when a new one comes out, I buy it. This scrub doesn't do it for me at all. I need a scrub that is gratifying. This scrub starts off SUPER hot, but for me, I only felt it on my hands. After I squeezed a dollop into the palm of my hand, I rubbed it all over my legs, and within the blink of an eye, the burn was gone, but so was the product. Kind of just disintegrates into nothing, which gave me no satisfaction. To me, this is just another gimmick.P.S. I would NOT use this above the thighs. You run the risk of the "burn" creeping into areas that don't need the heat...if you know what I mean.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2009 12:01:00 PM More reviews by skittishpixie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Holy Crap does this stuff get hot!! This is a warming body scrub, when I saw it at Tar-J i was thinking of my beloved Hot Apple scrub that was discontinued. So I bought it for $9.99. I used it it and it got really hot, but went away in 3 seconds. Once i started using in on my upper body and tried to rinse it off the problems started. It traveled down to my lady bits and HOT DAMN did that burn. and it took a while to go away. i was sad. But i figured there had to be a way around this. Tried again and was really careful about rinsing off, and no, it did it again. So back to target it went. I noticed it had left my skin red in certain spots on my back. I don't have sensitive skin, so this stuff is serious. Why would they want to hurt me? (there is a warning on the front of the tube but i assumed it was one of their funny things, no it's not)