July 29, 2014 | 1525 users online

Treatments - Nutra Nail - Green Tea Nail Strengthener

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 7:02:00 AM More reviews by Naysweetz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is great for weak nails. I stopped using acrylic years ago and couldn't find anything to prevent chipping and peeling nails. Only downside is that you can't really use it as a base coat with certain nail polish colors. I use it as a base coat for my toe nails as well because I suffered multiple toe nail breakages and it helps ! I'm on my second bottle, only because my cousin stole my first one which was almost finished after I told her how great it is after she suffered from acrylic damage.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 12:07:00 PM More reviews by LittleMary01

I loved this product! A friend gave me this as a gift and I LOVED it! My nails grew in so little time! If I have nail polish on I would put It under the tips of my nails,and it worked just as good.I would but this a lot if I could find somewhere that has it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2012 3:20:00 AM More reviews by stardust1394

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best nail growth formula I've ever used, don't be discourage by the fact that this is oil!! TRUST me I'm someone who's been biting her nails constantly since she was 5 and even the doctors said my nails were permanently damaged and would never grow. It works great :) I wish it worked faster because I'm super impatient :( only downside was that the brush is pretty flimsy but it gets the job done!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2012 3:38:00 PM More reviews by erinkaulback

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

While this did somewhat prevent my nails from cracking, they still did and it was HORRIBLE as a base coat - my nails were a perfectly healthy color before using this because I always used a good base coat, but after I began to use it they turned yellow. Disgusting.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2010 8:58:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this for less than a buck since it was on sale and I had a coupon. I love it. It's dries to a glossy smooth shield, and makes a great base coat. The only thing I don't like is that it takes a while to dry, but I can hasten things along with SH Mega Shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2010 2:22:00 AM More reviews by Shayshay313

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Recently I moved and wasn't working anymore so I took my acrylics off to save money and bought this strengthener so I could grow my own nails. Ive tried to grow them before but they would just break and split because they were so weak. Well Its been two months and my nails are really long and bright and strong even after being filed down with the acrylics. This is the first time ive been able to have long nails of my own and Ill definitely keep using this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2010 3:55:00 PM More reviews by timeless54

If only the system has a maybe option. So far, it's a 3s means I am basically neutral on this product or I cannot recall such as the pricing. I have this for 2-3 years now and I only gotten about 1/4 so like any standard nail polish bottle, you get a lot of the product. I do about 2 coats on my nails. I had semi weak nails except on my two pointed fingers, so they were strong and longer but the others kept on chipping that it drove me mad. So I bought this because of the green tea part. The results, I can definitely say, it did improve on the strength of my nails by far but the process is slow (at least, for the way I noticed) though I didn't mind it much. My nails still chip but I happen to be doing a lot of work involving my hands but it isn't as much as before. They definitely are longer and it's affordable at Wal-Mart. I might repurchase this again but I don't think anytime soon since it might take me years before I can finish this bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2010 11:38:00 AM More reviews by AuNatural716

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this! I bought it sporadically at the family dollar for a couple bucks and have been using it as a base/top coat for all of my nail maintenence...I love using it as a clear topcoat on my natural nails because it makes them look SO smooth and shiny and healthy..plus it sounds very nourishing and healthy for your nails..it prevents them from being flexible (and potentially breakable) and just leaves me with beautiful, bright nails....Would definitely repurchase, if I ever run out! Definitely have had my bottle for a couple years and it's still runny and effective!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2010 8:23:00 AM More reviews by Eboneeezer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I started to use this on my nails because I had press on nails for a while. My nails were strong already so Idk why I used them. Anyways, back to the point, I started to use this on a Thursday. By Tuesday my nails were very strong and flexible. This stuff is great! No fragrance or parabens either!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/6/2009 11:07:00 PM More reviews by KatieRose2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have rather flimsy nails that tend to peel even when they are very short. Even when I use the nail strengthener, my nails peel. It is completely useless as a strengthener, but it can be used as both a base and top coat.