October 31, 2014 | 847 users online

Self Tanners - Jergens - Natural Glow Healthy Complexion Daily Facial Moisturizer-SPF 20

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 7:34:00 AM More reviews by holygrailgurl

loooooooooooooovveeee!! EXTREMELY sensitive skin struggle with cysts and postules in the past (recently 100%clear) this stuff is awesome, because I have some scarring i dont want to tan and darken my PIH, so I have been using this one I am part italian and have yellow undertones and if I dont have some color I look sooo washed out/like I have Jaundis...this moisturizer is awesome gives me an awesome glow, I use it before I put on my smooth minerals by avon and finish up with mario badescu rosewater spray(mist very gently only 3-4 times) you dont want to over do or too much of anything on your face is no good, either way this combination has me flawless....the jergens doesnt smell, and really evens out your skin tone, so happy I picked this up when I did (on sale at target for 7) :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by JYCarson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for about a year now. I have dry to normal skin. I'm quite fair naturally, I don't tan, wear SPF every single day. I mostly just wanted my skin to not be transluscent. Over the summer I was using the medium one every morning. I actually got a little too much color and had to change shades of foundation! Currently I'm using the one in fair daily and it seems to keep me at a constant shade of a slightly less pale. I am not bothered by scents for the most part, this doesn't bother me at all, I don't feel it lingers. I use every morning as my moisturizer under my makeup and feel it's sufficient on my dry skin. I haven't had any splotches or uneven coloring, no orange, no problems at all. All around I will continue to use this as long as it's available!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by nikrou

I suppose I'm one of the fortunate few that get along well with this product. Me and Jergen's Natural Glow Healthy Complexion Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 20 have been getting along so well that upon reading all of its horrible reviews I felt the need to come to its defense.

I have very sensitive skin that turns red just from washing my face (not even scrubbing) so imagine my surprise when this stuff never broke me out. To be completely honest, for some reason my skin clears up when I use this. I replaced my Clinique Moisture Surge Gel with this and my skin has been even, smooth and clear. When I was using Clinique's MSG I was still getting those annoying flesh colored bumps around my mouth. Since using this I have not had a break out or small flesh colored bump since. Nothing else would make these bumps go away -- but this stuff did. I wash my face with Yes to Cucumbers Facial Gel Wash (which is another 5 star for me) and use this afterwards. It has been a great combo for me thus far. It keeps my skin moisturized but not too oily. I don't know what it is about self tanners that clears my skin up (when I used tan towel this happened as well) but I am not bothered being an exception to the crowd. I know the majority go people have had an awful cystic experience, but I just wanted to add my positive one to the list.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 1:50:00 AM More reviews by lizzyko

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is pretty good. Hasn't broken me out, has never been streaky, smell is very minimal. My only complaint is that the color maxes out pretty quick. I have to use daily, and even then does not keep up with my body tanner used bi-weekly. I do have the medium dark color. Dries smooth and quick, so putting on under makeup in the AM is no problem.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by blondebum

I use this about twice a week to add a nice subtle glow to my face. As summer is approaching i want to start a nice base tan without using tanning beds or sitting outside exposing myself to UV rays. I use a very small amount and gently rub into my face. I also use a moisturizer that contains an SPF (which i apply first) so that my skin is moist and absorbs the tanner into my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2013 11:18:00 AM More reviews by mighttango

Bought the body cream version & liked it. Face cream is not moisturizing at all - made my face feel tight & itchy. Agree with others that using bronzer will give more controlled color. Won't repurchase. Oh, and the scent has been diminshed, but yes you can still detect it hours after application.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 9:31:00 AM More reviews by amanda23

I think there is some kind of confusion with some of the reviews on here. Anyhow, the one I used, which is for the face and has an SPF 20 is amazing. I don't tan very well so when I'm makeup free, I feel self-conscious about my pale face. i generally put this on at night over my Dermaglow purifying night treatment and I wake up with some colour in my face. I have never found this to make me break out nor does it look fake or orange. It looks very subtle and it is easy to gradually build, you could use it every day but I probably wouldn't recommend twice a day. I will always keep this around. Love this way more than Avene's sunless tanner. Neostrata is still my HG sunless for the body but I don't like to use it on my face.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2012 2:44:00 AM More reviews by sleon308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I recently decided to stop tanning in beds and I tried fake bake for a while. I liked it but it wore off quickly and took long to apply. I wanted something easier so I bought both the facial moisturizer and revitalizing body tanning lotions from jergens. First of all you have to apply this every day or your tan fades very quickly. The color was better with fake bake because the jergens ones gave me an orangey color. I have acne prone skin and since fake bake did not break me out I thought that neither would these. Wrong! I got acne on my back (which I haven't had since high school) and 3 big red pimples in my face. This made me upset since the facial moisturizer claims to be oil free. Won't ever buy again, I'll just stick to my old product.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by harmony888

For some reason after using this for 2 days, I had DARK PATCHES on each side of my face. It works well to tan just like the body formula, but it has now been a year- and I still have those darker patches and I HATE IT. Not even daily exfoliating works. Not even my Visionaire-which has evened out my skin previously!! AUUGH I'm so angry. The one thing I remember that worked was when my aunt from the Philippines brought some cleansers and lotions during her visit. I will have to buy some LIKAS or something with papaya as my final and last attempt to get rid of the darn patches!!!!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by PrincessPiggy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I liked this product, but I can't say I LOVED it. There was nothing wrong with it, its a pretty good moisturizer, and I like how its SPF 20. The bottle says "gradually creates natural looking colour" and that's exactly what it does. If you want instant results you're not going to get them but it does gradually give your skin an awesome glow. I recommend using it twice daily until you get the colour you desire, then using it once a day to maintain that colour. Overall its a pretty good product and I would definately recommend it as a daily moisturizer