April 20, 2014 | 1686 users online

Eye Shadow - Smashbox - Eyelights Trio in Beam

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by carlyincanada

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This was my 1st & not last Smashbox trio!! Our Shoppers drugmart had a Smashbox Gala night & the rep tried this on me & I was sold!! Just lovely colours & so soft & silky!! I've had many compliments so far!! & the best thing is I used my Shoppers points & got it for free!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by cpbcah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this because I was looking for a coppery eyeshadow and this trio looked perfect. When I wear this over my Two-Faced Shadow Insurance, it lasts all day and I usually get compliments (once from a sales associate at Mac!). The consistency is not too powdery so it doesn't get all over my face when I apply it and it has the perfect shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2010 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Snowing

I was drawn to this neutral palette after loving Champagne. This color combination is beautiful with blue eyes. I agree with others that the color just glides on and the lasts all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2009 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Kerousel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this recently with a gift card I got for my birthday, and after looking at this, Fawn Over Me (Benefit) and the Pink Nude Design (Dior), I went for this one. The colours worked the best for me when I swatched on my arm in-store. I'm very fair (PPP) with red hair and brown eyes and while I like all three colours a lot, I love the gentle pink colour of the medium shade in this little palette. And the little angled brush is making me want to start amassing Smashbox brushes, too. It's really soft and glides right along the lashline beautifully (I used a different powder liner).

I also like the texture of this set a lot. It's my first non DS eyeshadow purchase and they just glide on my lids so nice and soft. The pigmentation I find quite nice as well. I would absolutely buy this again if I ever hit pan in any of the colours. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2009 6:58:00 AM More reviews by dsbbhome

My very sweet 14 year old son bought me this eyeshadow for Christmas. I LOVE it! I use a medium sized angle brush and sweep the whole lid right up to the brow bone for highlight. Then I use a medium flat brush to sweep the pink colour over the lower lids just up to the crease. Last, I use a small angle brush to fill in the crease (only the outside half of the eye in a triangular shape) and the outer portion of the lower lid. In a pinch the darker colour makes a great eyeliner too. The colour palette is extremely versatile and makes blue eyes totally amazing! Also Smashbox shadows feel life silk going on and wear well,