Got2B Styltini 24 Hour Hair Strengthener

4.5

Aqua (water), Frutose, Clycerin, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Protein, Safflower (carthamus tinctorius) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Amodimethicone, Guar Hydrozypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcel-Lulose, Stearalkonium Chloride, Emulsifying Wax NF, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Ethylhexyl Methozycinnamate, Methyl Gluceth-10, Isolaureth-6, Octoxinol-40, Isopropyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Phenozyethanol, Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylisothiazolinone, Parfum (fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal.

on 7/28/2010 12:45:00 AM

The smell is nice.
Does strengthen your hair.
Its in a cute bottle.
Its a good hair strengthener.

But i think the styltini line is discontinued so i wouldn't buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

OH MY GOD. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. since i bleach my hair and use heat on it frequently, this product has been a MUST. i love the smell of it; it smells like fresh apples! and it leaves my hair smooth. i have less breakage and split ends than before i started using it. it is a must have.

on 1/24/2010 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Found this at the Dollar Tree yesterday, so I picked a bottle up after reading everyones good reviews. I moved and now am stuck using hard water, which took a toll on my hair (which is also color-treated and heat-styled). I used it last night after showering and towel drying my hair. I'm still trying to figure out how much to use; my hair is bra-strap length and thick, so I used a quarter size amount and it seemed ok, but I might need a little more. Definitely made it much easier to comb through my hair last night and even this morning after it dried, which I like because that will help prevent snagging and more breakage. Overall I'm pretty happy with this. I would buy it again for the price, but it's not something I'd pay full price for.

on 11/22/2009 7:00:00 AM

Great product!! I apply it on towel dried hair and then blow dry. Leaves my hair so soft and so healthy looking!!!

on 9/1/2009 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

i couldn't believe it when i walked into the dollar tree i found got 2 be on the shelf. i had to get a bottle since it was only $1. it worked great!! u put it in my hair damp and to my surprise i saw able to get a comb through my naturally curly african american hair. so it's great as a detangler. i wanted to leave my hair curly since it looked so good with the product in it but i decided to blow dry it, which dried pretty fast but i did notce after that i had a lot of white flacks on my black tank when i was done and my hair looked dry. but thats ok if i don't wear black and use a serum in it when i'm done.
but anyway, i still plan to use this product and go back to the dollar tree to get the last 5 bottles i saw on the shelf. i'll never again be able to find it for that price again, btw, i'm getting a new flat iron today so i will updat my review after i see the results with the iron.

on 8/16/2009 1:02:00 AM

I LOVE this product. I have pretty wavy hair, so I can either put in a curl enhancing product and have curly hair, or use a straightening product and have straight hair... although I never found a product that straightened my hair (I didn't think it was possible until now!) After I shampoo and condition, I towel dry my hair, and when it's still damp I apply a dollop of this all over hair and let air dry. My kinks are all smoothed out, and I have much less frizz! I then run it over with my flat iron when it's dry, it takes 5 minutes tops (as opposed to 15 to 20 minutes without the product). I got this as a BOGO free at Rite-Aid recently, so if you can look around and find a BOGO sale, it's a great chance to try this and maybe something else!

on 5/7/2009 8:14:00 PM

I found this at the Dollar Tree and since I've done some coloring on my hair recently I figured I could use it. I think it's helping my hair, it doesn't feel as dry on the ends as it used to. And for a buck, I'd definitely pick up another bottle.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Got 2 Be is definitely one of the most underrated brands out there. My hair was pretty destroyed after I cracked my old bottle of TIGI ego boost leave in conditioner and was without it for a good 2 months. I got this and I'm not going to say it instantly mended it (I'm worried when products do that... it normally means that it is stuffed full of silicones that smooth the cuticle but don't actually moisturize. So when you stop using it your hair is in worse shape than it was before). After about a week of using this my hair became much more lush and healthy feeling again. Now it's back to it's shiny, smooth state again. Love the squeeze bottle it comes in, it makes it easier to travel with than a pump. Lovely light fruity smell upon application, but doesn't stick around forever, which is nice. A gem of a find. Would definitely buy again!