Clinique Rich Texture Blush in Rich Pink

4.1

on 2/28/2008 7:02:00 PM

I got this awhile ago, and recently found it again in my bag. I tried it this morning and it didn't show up. At all. And I'm pale too! If I cake it onto my face with my makeup brush it works, but even then I don't really see the "richness" and the pink isn't that pretty either. It has a great texture though, and I could could see a slight shimmer which was nice. It was worth a try, too bad it doesn't work for me.

on 11/8/2007 4:50:00 PM

I am a pink blush addict.I bought it from internet its name ''rich pink'' convinced me .At the first I opened it i shocked.İts color was looking disgusting I dont say bad disgusting!!!it has green and brown shades in it.when i apply it ,it was the second shock for me I have a fair skin and it looked nice on me:)it gave me engilish rose effect .it is an original shade of pink.It stays all day long.I love this blush and I will absolutly re-buy it.

on 9/2/2007 7:12:00 AM

I bought it at a bargain price ( 8/shipping included) on Strawberrynet.com and Rich Pink was the only discounted Clinique shade available. I wasn't too happy at first, I'm not a huge fan of pink blushes, but I purchased it anyway. To my surprise, as soon as I tried it, I fell in love with this product instantly. Rich Pink seems to go with everything and usually lasts all day. Definitely one of my favorite pink blushes of the moment (I also adore BB Desert Rose). Buying it makes the right choice if you're looking for an easy to apply natural warm shade w/an unoffensive smell.

on 6/18/2007 11:19:00 AM

I bought this at the Estee Lauder outlet near me thinking it would be a replacement for my holy grail "Pink Blush". I am disappointed. While the color is good for my skin tone, it lacks the glow Pink Blush gave me. It is too matte. It also disappears more quickly than the soft pressed powder blushes made by Clinique.

With all the "new and improved" products out there in cosmeticland, the oldies are still the goldies.

on 10/18/2006 3:19:00 PM

This pink goes perfect on my skin tone. I am pale (not ivory pale) and this shows up beautifully. Not to dark and not to light. It is more of a true pink than a peachy/pink or brown/pink. I am so light that I have to be careful about what colors I use! I like that a little goes a long way. I just wish it lasted longer on my face. I removed a lippie for that. By the end of the day, this stuff is long gone.

on 8/27/2006 3:21:00 PM

I like the color of this blush, it is right on me, but still it does not look like it comes from inside so in other words it looks kind of fake on the skin, unlike my Chanel and Lancome blush. After time this starts to look blotchy, wich is sad. Also another good point is that it never makes my skin feel dry. But it really does not last very long on the skin. I mean it lasts longer than Covergirl but not longer than Lancome. The color is pink with red or warmer undertones also. I also like that it is unfragranced and the price is not that bad. I wont repurchase because I like Lancome and Chanel blushes more.

on 4/18/2006 2:20:00 AM

This is my staple blush - i just wish it were a little nicer on the skin. It's the perfect colour for me though, so i will continue to repurchase until I find soemthing better. Good tip is not to use the brush it comes with - it's useless!

on 12/4/2005 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A perfect blusher in terms of texture, BUT a little bit too orangey/red for me, even though it's called 'pink'. The Rich Plum works better for me - more of a mauve undertone.

on 8/17/2005 4:26:00 PM

Perfect, velvety, natural looking color for MMM girls like me - dark hair, bluegreen eyes and medium skintone. (NC30-35/C-3).
For everyday wear.

on 2/14/2005 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

first time i saw it was on magazine on a model 's cheek..and i really love that color, and found the detail that she use this one, so i brought it..it's very pigmented, u just use only a little amount and it last all day..look very natural on my yellow undertone asian skin..really love it