Jason Natural Cosmetics Conditioner Henna Hi-Lights

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This conditioner is now called Color Protect, so maybe the reformulated it?

Anyhow, this conditioner smells strongly of cherry cough syrup and is so hard to get out of the bottle because it is so so sooo thick! I think it needs to be packaged in a scoopable tub.

Aside from that, this conditioner works wonders! I was apprehensive about it because my hair usually doesn't like all-natural conditioners. But with this stuff, my hair felt softer, was really shinier, and felt really healthy! I leave it on my hair for at least 30 minutes (as I do with all conditioners) under a shower cap too let it naturally heat up, when I rinse it out I can immediately feel the difference, the sleekness, on my hair.

This conditioner is practically silicone free (the silicones are at the very bottom of the list) and has a lot of beneficial ingredients like aloe vera juice and jojoba oil, along with a bunch of extracts. However, I did experience some color run-off so I don't think this is safe for color-treated hair.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Not working for me. I also wrote a review on the shampoo. The conditioner did not impress me at all. Not moisturizing and had not much slip factor.
As I mentioned in the shampoo review is pretty much impossible for this product to deposit any henna to create a color on your hair. Henna does not work like chemical color.

I use this with the Henna hi-lights shampoo. This gives the perfect balance for my hair. It turned my dry damaged ends into soft wonderfulness!

I have an oily scalp, dry damaged ends, medium normal thickness hair.

This is a lovely conditioner for my long, fine, oily hair (of which I condition only the bottom half). It doesn't weigh my hair down, detangles sufficiently, and contains mostly natural ingredients. Best part: the henna seems to add body. Use it for these reasons -- not for any henna highlights, which I've yet to notice after a year.