December 20, 2014 | 1673 users online

Powder - Nuskin - Custom Colour MoisturShade We/Dry Pressed Powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by crysna

First of all, it's one of the best pressed powders out there! I'm a loyal lancome lover, but i decided to change my powder to this one. I use porcelain beige and is perfect for me, it feels like nothing upon application, silky and natural finish. The only thing i use for makeup, i didn't even tried with the wet sponge, only dry cuz i love a natural look! It's talc free even of common harsh chemicals used in makeup , great for my oily skin! Long lasting that doesn't need many touch ups, just 1 or 2. So give it a try, it's a little bit expensive but worth it! ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 1:40:00 AM More reviews by wmhfnrzu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I underestimated this powder. I thought it wasn't going to be fantastic, but I was wrong! I think this is one of the best powder foundations I have ever tried, and it beats a couple of high-end brands out there. The coverage is fantastic (a primer is a must though!) and it lasts the whole day. I kid you not. I had to attend a wedding last Saturday and since I was the bridesmaid, I didn't get much time to touch up. I put the foundation on at 8 in the morning and it lasted all the way till 12am! Needless to say I was hugely impressed. No oxidizing, even! Sure my face got a little oily halfway, but it's nothing some blotting paper won't fix. I highly recommend this powder for hot and humid weather, it is truly amazing. On that note - 3 cons about this powder. Firstly, it does oxidize - only in very cold atmospheres. It's weird, no? One would think it'd oxidize in very hot weather but this is quite the opposite. Secondly, it's quite pricey, and it can cost from S$30 - S$40. Thirdly, it's not readily available on store shelves, and you'd have to go through a Nu Skin agent to get these. Thankfully, my uncle is one and I can go through him. This powder lasts forever though (mine has lasted me close to a year!) so I think this powder is well worth it!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by hotpa2d

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

First off, I do NOT appreciate the MLM sales pitch from this company. Unfortunately, I have an (ex)friend involved with NuSkin, and is so aggressive with trying to get me to buy this stuff. I caved...ONCE! I tried it, and would not recommend to anyone. It is an inferior product, which made me break out. Horrible! Their emphasis is strictly SELL, SELL, SELL! Such a scam....read this website from the founder's ex-husband. Opened my eyes: http://diederikvannederveen.com/ Won't purchase. EVER!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2012 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Anna12345

I bought this powder foundation in beige after my aunt convinced me that the Clinique liquid foundation I had been using had nasty chemicals in it, and that it would aggrevate my acne or cause problems in the future.
I've never been a fan of powder foundations because I've always believed that the finish isn't as good. But I'm glad I bought this Nu Skin powder foundation because it looks amazing on. The colour "beige" is just right for my neutral to yellow, NC20 tone. There is enough yellow in it to mask the redness in my skin but not too much that it makes me look like I've got an artificial tan. The shade doesn't darken throughout the day either which is very good.

The texture is matte and silky - not powdery - so it doesn't accentuate fine lines. It covers my acne scars and evens out my complexion.

Powders tend to dry out my skin but this talc and oil-free powder hasn't. Having said this, this product is not moisturising in anyway, so I wouldn't recommend it to people with super dry or flaky skin.

I have only used it as a dry powder but understand that a damp sponge can be used for more coverage. I don't think this is necessary as I think using it in its dry form gives me enough coverage (medium to full coverage).

It's also good to know that there aren't any harmful ingredients in this product, so I can give my skin a chance to "breathe" after using liquid foundations (by other cosmetic companies) for many years.

I also like the fact that I can apply quick and easy touch-ups at work without causing a huge mess.

I'm very happy with this product and would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2010 1:23:00 PM More reviews by petitebetise

First time I used this I was still in highschool. (im in my mid 20's now). Just recently rediscovered it and I love it now as much as I loved it back then. Excellent coverage in both wet and dry application, buildable and gives a nice smooth velvety finish. Plus, I swear my skin feels better even after taking it off. I've tried mineral make up, but I still go back to this. Just need to put a highlighter or a illuminating powder/cream if i want it to look more dewy or not so matte. But as a base/face powder, this is definitely HG material. Also really good even for oily/acne prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2009 11:12:00 AM More reviews by chai24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This has been my staple foundation for some time. It's a two way (TALC FREE) powder foundation. It's good for my oily skin. I wear Buff Ivory or Natural Honey shade. It's like white mask when applied on a damped sponge but when it dries it blends to my skin. Matte velvety finish. This is one thing I loved in Nuskin products.

Dual-finish matte color. This versatile, long-wearing pressed powder acts as a silky finishing powder by day and a beautiful matte foundation by evening. Nu Colour® Custom Colour MoisturShade Wet/Dry Pressed Powder is excellent for quick touch-ups, yet its wet/dry capabilities allow it to act as either a powder or a foundation. Apply dry to set makeup and reduce shine, or sponge on damp for maximum coverage to create a flawless finish. Custom Colour MoisturShade Wet/Dry Pressed Powder works especially well for those with oily skin.

Benefits

* Can be applied dry or wet, for two types of coverage.
* Buildable, blendable smooth coverage from special powder blends.
* Long wearing.
* Oil absorbing.
* Talc-free.

Key Ingredients

* Rice starch—contributes to gentle application and oil absorption.
* Nylon—a powder that promotes smooth glide and blendability.
* Silica—a powder that helps deliver a silky feel.