September 23, 2014 | 1636 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Classic Fudge Cake

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by armygirl

Philosophy's Classic Fudge Cake is probably the richest, high foaming Philosophy 3-in-1 that I own. The scent is extremely rich, just like a real fudge cake. Creating a successful fudge/chocolate scent in a skincare product is extremely difficult to do, but Philosophy has mastered it, as this does not smell cheap and/or fake. Would definitely recommend, especially for the winter months!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 5:25:00 AM More reviews by ChaoticLife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I simply had to buy this after smelling it, it's simply delicious!
I have only used it as a shower gel and in a bubble bath, and it left my skin very smooth and with a mild but distinctive fudge smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2011 2:02:00 AM More reviews by macismycrack627

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Smells just like brownie or chocolate cake batter. I find that the scent does linger on my skin and in my hair. I was actually surprised at what a good shampoo it is. It has a nice lather and doesn't strip my hair at all. I use it as a bubble bath and body wash too... great stuff! My mom bought it for me for Easter after we smelled it in Sephora and just had to have it! Haha.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2011 12:36:00 PM More reviews by ash_theoriginal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wow!! This stuff is pure decadence!!! This is my first encounter with Philosophy products, but certainly not the last. I can't believe how close to real fudge chocolate this smells like!! Leaves my skin soft and lathers really well. The smell doesn't linger quite as long as BBW products, but amazing still nonetheless. The smell is pure heaven to me, I will continue to use for a long time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by ReggieJackson

This is the first Philosophy product I have used and I am in love! I use if for all three and can't believe how great it is as a shampoo! It smells great and it leaves my skin and hair so soft. I will buy more of these for sure! They rock!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by sammycansing01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Philosophy has the best products EVER!! Especially the Class Fudge Cake. It's a bubble bath, shower gel, AND shampoo!! I use it as a bubble bath and shower gel. The smell of this product is beautiful!! I can just eat it literally. What is so cool is that you can make the classic fudge cake because there is directions on the front of the bottle on how you make it!! The price should be shorten by a few dollars but anyways, this product blows me away!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2010 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Jezzrbelle88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This smells amazing - just like chocolate fudge cake (go figure :p). The smell lasts right up until you start lathering it up, then it quickly fades to a weird plastic chocolate smell, then there is no smell at all anymore just as quickly. My husband stood in the shower and couldn't tell I was using anything scented either. But I can live with this, because of how soft it makes my skin (like all of philosophy's gels). I would buy this again,

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2010 8:17:00 AM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

Delicious Non-artificial chocolate fudge smell. I want to eat the shower gel. It smells like chocolate icing. It also lingers in the bathroom after you are done your shower :) My fave Philosophy shower gel :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 11:54:00 AM More reviews by surfergirl_81

Wow! This smells just like chocolate frosting! The only downside to using this is it makes me hungry for chocolate! This one is a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 8:21:00 PM More reviews by janemgallant

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I'm bathing with this stuff it's like washing up with a brownie! I just love it!