September 17, 2014 | 1263 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dial - AntiOxidant Cranberry Body Wash

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 9:09:00 PM More reviews by deviationk

I use this in the summer time. It feels so fresh and it smells just like cranberries. I love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2011 9:26:00 PM More reviews by mandiluk

mm! This wash smells delicious! It's a very berry yet still refreshing smell. I got this as a little sample in a goodie bag from rite aid and I absolutely adore it. It leaves me skin feeling very clean. I wouldn't say that it's moisturizing, but neither does it leave my skin dry. The scent doesn't last too long after you get out of the shower, so it's perfect for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 9:26:00 PM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

It smells great (sweet cranberry, very refreshing). It moisturizes well (I used this during Canadian dry harsh winter). It cleans well and it's cheap. What's not to like about this great product?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by forgetfuljones

I'm in love with this stuff! First of all, the scent is AMAZING. It smells just like fruit punch. It's strong and sweet with just enough tartness, which keeps it from being cloying or too overwhelming. It doesn't smell artifical in the least bit. I literally want to drink this evey time I use it! It lathers up nicely and is nice and moisturizing. I have somewhat dry skin that can get kind of sensitive, and this never irritates it. And you can't beat the price. I think I got a large bottle for under 3 bucks. In my many years of splurging on beauty products, I've learned that body wash is one of the few products that you don't have to spend a lot of money on to get something high quality. I've spent upwards of 5x as much on body washes that didn't even compare to this stuff. (*cough* philosophy *cough*) A definite repurchase for me. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2010 3:00:00 PM More reviews by BrickHouse

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of the best body washes I've ever tried. It smells great and the scent seems to linger on me after I step out of the tub. It cleans well, and it's often at sale at CVS and Walgreens.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2010 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Flo422

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

*** EDIT: I used this all up as a bubble bath after it lay around my bathroom for a couple of months. I really liked it as such! I made a ton of bubbles and the scent was to die for. That explains why I didn't like it very much as a body wash. I sure can't be moisturizing at all if it's that full of detergent. I might repurchase if I want a fruity, energizing bubble bath.

----

It's not the best Dial body wash I have (my favorite is the Soy & Almond one). This one is not as moisturizing, but it smells fruity and refreshing. I don't think that the smell lingers, which really disappoints me because that's something I am looking for in a body wash. It is cheap and it does the job for sure, but I'm definately not hooked on this product. Might purchase Softsoap's pomegranate wash instead. Besides, I don't really like the "antioxydant beads" (which are really beads, btw, they won't disolve) that there are in this product. I just think they are pointless and I'm not too sure about their effectiveness yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2009 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Passionatenotobsessed

Scent lingers for hours!
Doesn't dry skin out

Cons-
huge bottle
too much comes out sometimes, but its not super concentrated so you need a little more to go farther

I already bought another one! The scent is the closest to cranberry I've smelled so far!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2009 3:14:00 AM More reviews by krista187

This is my 3rd different "aroma smell" of Dial Body wash I have bought and I love it! It's a nice refreshing "juicy" smell and rinses clean without drying my skin. It last's long especially using a "LOOFAH".

I only like to buy it at Wal*mart or Traget cause those are the only places I can get it for under 4 bux. Wal*Greens and Pharmacy stores like to charge like 7,8, or even 9$ bux a pop wich is stupid.
I use the Cranberry if I feel more grimy or dirty, or just to "wake up"
the mornings. If my skin is feeling really dry or fflaky I'll use Soy and almond milk. It's always good to have 2 different kinds of body washes. You always want one that will be more of a "cleaner/refresh" type and one that is more "mousterize/renew" to balance out your skin.

If you think your skin feels to dry, try the ones:
Soy & Almond Milk
Yourgut Vanilla Honey
Yourgurt Aloe Vera
White Tea &
Vitamin E Pearls
Spa Minerals & Gentle Exfoliating Beads

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2009 3:55:00 PM More reviews by AnnM27

I bought the sample size at my local Walgreens and it's yummy! I will always like Dial, but this is my first try of their body washes. Not drying, fresh scent, moisture beads feel good. I have horribly dry feet that sometimes lotion can't fully help, so I use this on my feet (the ultimate test) and it hydrates well. I may have not have gross cracked feet for Summer, Hooray!