Nuxe Cleansing Milk with 3 Roses (Lait Demaquillant aux 3 Roses)

3.7

on 2/27/2015 10:45:00 AM

I'm a lover of all things French pharmacy. I remove my makeup with the infamous Bioderma micellar water and then wash my face with this. I love it so much that there is something almost ritualistic when I use this. The smell, the texture, it just feels heavenly and gentle, like I'm pampering myself. I'm on my third bottle and will continue to repurchase

I have been so impressed with anything Nuxe.

Oh- when I bought my last bottle, they gave me a free (regular sized!) bottle of this in the foaming cleanser. It's really nice too, but I do like this cleansing milk the best.

on 3/25/2014 10:04:00 AM

My skin is dry and acne prone. This left my face feeling very soft and clean. It didn't cause any breakouts. The scent bothers me sometimes though.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This was my favorite cleanser, it was gentle and yet removed make up very well. It did not irritate my very sensitive skin, and it smelled lovely (not a strong scent) and free of harsh chemicals, such as parabens and other nasties. However, it has been discontinued!!! I used to buy it in France, where it was very cheap, but in the summer of 2014, they have brought out the new version, in a pink bottle, with an unpleasant smell, nothing like the discreet one of the one reviewed here. I don't know why cosmetics companies discontinue well loved products.

on 7/27/2013 8:39:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

A nice makeup remover. Smells faintly of flowers, feels very emolient. I massage all over my face for a couple of minutes before taking it off with a cotton pad. Removes light makeup, I do not wear heavy makeup though, but i feel it will not be very effective in removing heavy makeup.

Feels really pampering when i use it in the morning because it feels very emolient and moisturizing but not greasy at all. I'd tissue off and rinse. Do not feel i needed moisturizer after if i'm staying home on the weekends. Great for dry skin although it would work for all skin types. Feels very gentle as well.

on 4/12/2013 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Used this for a few weeks and loved it at first -- let's face it, the smell is spectacular and it feels like a treat. However, it just wasn't right for my skin (sensitive, dehydrated yet oily.) It ended up feeling tight in spots after use and I even had a few little breakouts.

I'll use this up in the shower on my decolletage and arms but won't purchase again...

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is a light cream cleanser. Not at all greasy and leaves no film or residue. This will very gently cleanse your skin but will not remove makeup at all - you must have pre-cleansed the makeup off first. Also, because it is such a light and gentle cream cleanser, those requiring additional cleansing will need to follow this with a toner and cotton pad regimen. In the winter months I love this cleanser and it really saves me. All that said, it doesn't perform in any special way - it's not going to clear up acne, rid you of your blackheads, or rid you of dullness - it's a straight and simple cleansing milk. I definitely need to exfoliate a few times a week whilst using this cleanser (but I have to exfoliate regularly regardless as my skin is very 'lazy'). Another bonus: It smells lovely and it does not sting my eyes (even when I open them). Note: I have repurchased this product many times and the only reason I'm not going to anymore is that I want to try something new to change up my regimen because I believe that every product ends up running it's course in so much as what it can do for the benefit of your skin.

on 1/16/2013 6:37:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I really like the smell. Its gentle rose smell. Not overpowering. But lets be honest here, its really a make up remover. Kind of like a cold cream. You tissue it off afterwards. I have tried rising it, and you are just left feeling like there is still a layer of oil/cream on your face. I haven't tried it with water proof eye makeup, but if it is anything like Cold Cream, it will get into my eyes and make me blurry for a few mins. It does smell great,but for the price that I am paying for it and what it is really used for, i rather just purchase drug store cold cream and be done with it. It really does smell nice or i wouldn't have given it an extra lippie. XOXO

on 7/12/2012 10:18:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a super luxurious makeup removing cream that adds something special to your nightly regimen. Smells absolutely fantastic--it is not just roses, but contains hazelnut and oil as well--and that motivates me to use it. Since getting this on a buy-one-get-one-free deal at Cosmed, I haven't gotten lazy with taking my makeup off, and I have seen impressive improvements in my skin condition. For one, I don't get blackheads as much, particularly on the former congestion central aka the wings of my nose, and hardly any whiteheads. I am surprised that some find it drying or hard to take off, because it is the complete opposite for me. To be honest, I think makeup remover is something you can get on the cheap, and I have used drugstore products that work just as well, but I will always be on the lookout for this bc I am enamoured with the scent. Like this better than Bioderma.

on 5/16/2012 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Nuxe cleansing milk with 3 roses is a cleansing milk that i use to remove my makeup and also to cleanse my skin. It goes really well for finishing my make up removal,it also goes reall y well in the morning for cleansing my skin! It smells soft and clean! It's smooth on the application,it does not irritate my skin. Love it!

on 12/13/2011 8:34:00 AM

I loved the creamy feel of this cleansing product and the rose scent is really lovely. It also makes a nice medium to perform a little facial massage while rubbing away makeup. Unfortunately, I did not find the product to be very effective in removing base makeup or eye makeup. I have to apply and wipe or rinse off up to 3 times in order for all the product to be removed. Oddly, I also found the product to be very drying. I do like this product in the summer, when I feel my skin is very oily and when I am wearing very little makeup.