December 22, 2014 | 1694 users online

Polishes - OPI - Isn't it Romantic?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute favourite easy peasy polish. I apply one coat, any more and it looks patchy. One coat gives a beautiful, sheer, pink wash of colour, with an ever so slight shimmer. Enough shimmer to look pretty and girly, but not tacky. It's my HG everyday colour. My hands look ugly without it. X

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Perthro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great light nude-pink polish for Spring-Summer. It has a shimmer but it's not overdone. Good application, however fair to poor opacity, I could still see some of my nail with 3 coats.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by onlinealterego

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love the color and the sheerness, but I find the application is very difficult to get right without streaks and brushstrokes showing. So I end up putting on more coats than I normally would just to even it out, which detracts from the sheerness. Maybe I'm just a klutz, as it seems to work for others.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2011 12:02:00 AM More reviews by ex0ticbarbie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

A little bit of info about my style: I love really bright and attention grabbing nail polishes and dramatic make-up. I'm not a fan of anything that looks natural. However, this nail polish is absolutely perfect for occasions where wearing anything attention-grabbing or dramatic is a no-no (i.e. job interviews, professional conferences, etc.) The color is absolutely gorgeous and leaves my nails with such a clean and professional appearance. My sister bought this polish for $1 at CosmoProf - a true steal! It lasts about 5 days with a clear Sally Hansen top coat over it.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 6:37:00 PM More reviews by valskuiken

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this nail polish. Yes it is sheer; it doesn't promise to be opaque ;)
I think the best way to use this is to apply over, as mentioned before, an opaque neutral pink, or alone if you want a nice subtle sheen.
I love the green sheen; it is very subtle, so I don't feel like I am too old (30) for it as I do with some more out-there duochromes. It's classy, and works great with my NC 25 skintone.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by stephaniejadexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this nail polish! Like all OPI nail polish its so easy to apply and the colour is amazing! I really love natural pinky nude colours on my nails and this has a little more shimmer than some of the others i have used which is nice. The first coat is quite sheer (but still looks nice), i find i get the perfect color after the second coat. Its a really pretty colour and I recommend this :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2011 3:52:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It took five coats to get the look I wanted, which is just ridiculous. It's pretty but just too sheer, which is unacceptable for a polish that costs $9.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 11:59:00 PM More reviews by paintingitpink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this shade! Bubble bath is my all time favourite OPI pink, but this one is a close second. If you like bubble bath, you'll love this one. It's sheer and pink, but this one has a very subtle shimmer. In the sunlight, it takes on this duochrome green glimmer that looks like MAC's Vex eyeshadow. Will definitely repurchase!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2010 11:19:00 PM More reviews by venused

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Such a pretty colour, with a perfect name. It's a romantic pink colour with a very fine gold-green shimmer that makes it a little more whimsical and interesting than your typical pale bridal pinks. I love layering it over other more opaque pale pinks for a more full finish nail. Without the base, it's a little on the sheer side, but still really pretty. This is one of those polishes that's really hard to mess up, even as a sheer. It doesn't show brush strokes, even with only a single coat. As someone far less than an expert at smooth application, that's a huge selling point, for me, especially with more frosty shades, which tend to show brush strokes the worst.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2009 8:29:00 PM More reviews by kbugg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful pale pink with a hint of shimmer. Nice finish and doesn't leave that "flat" look after a few days of wear that I get from wearing very pale polish.

Not too girly, just a nice sophisticated pink!