August 22, 2014 | 1722 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 8:12:00 PM More reviews by ding6556

This compact is fabulous! I have this in Dark and is defiantly my go to product. I love how the wax fills in the bits where th powder can't and my eyebrows are now looking perfectly groomed. However I donít really use the brush they offered with it, but a angle brush. Although it would be great fro travelling purposes. The formula stays on all day and night, it gives my eyebrows a great color without looking fake and drawn on. In conjunction with this I use the E.L.F up filler, it has a white pencil and a dark brown pencil on the other side. The up filler is great so you draw it underneath the brow bone to give it a clean and precise look to life up and radiate the face. A++ this product is amazing especially for $3 on iherb!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by eileeniebean

You get what you pay for. I'd say it's an okay value for the money. The brow gel part is greasy and not as pigmented as it could be. This makes it take a long time to apply with a little brush. The powder (I have the Medium one) is too red-toned to use. The little fluffy brush for the powder sheds too much to use. Also, the little plastic window on the compact came off immediately. Dust or little things could get in there.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 5:52:00 PM More reviews by mscourty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

It works fairly well for what you pay. The gel and powder are well pigmented and make filling in my brows quick and easy. I use my own angle brush to apply the gel, but use the one supplied to put on the powder as it is just the right size.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by cacti

It definitely works very well for the price. It makes my brows look much fuller. The powder is slightly reddish, but I find that if I comb through my brows with an eyebrow brush, it makes it look much more natural. My mom and I both adore this stuff!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2014 1:23:00 AM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've repurchased this multiple times, but I stopped using it for a bit while I dabbled in more high end brow products like Anastasia. However, I went back to this and I just love it. I use a different brush than what it comes with, I use an angled brush from E.L.F. and it does the job. I use the color medium and it is a TAD cooler than my hair which has a natural reddish tint, but no one can tell and my mother has been complimenting my brows like crazy since I've been using this. (Which is crazy and new to me, because I was born with the lightest, saddest eyebrows on the planet.)
The packaging is fine, the mirror is kiiind of cheap and useless, but whatever, I usually do my brows at home anyways where I have an actual mirror.
The staying power is quite good for $3. Sometimes I do find that on hot days it separates and settles into my pores by the end of the day.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by ellablue123

I'm onsessed with natural, long lasting brows! I was hoping to find a cheaper option to my holy grail products made by Anastasia but I didn't find it.

I'm: 21, Asian, NC20/25, dark brown hair.

Pros: the packaging is high quality
-comes with a mirror
-cheap!
-wax, while unpigmented, is a good color

Cons:
-takes FOREVER to do perfect brows! Who has time for 2 steps?
-the powder is a light reddish brown. Totally unnatural, ugh.
-the gel glides all over and never sets. It fades and smears. It isn't waterproof and isn't pigmented
-not long lasting.

For me to give this 5 stars, dark should actually be dark and ashy, rather than light reddish brown. It would also have to be longer lasting. Back to the dipbrow for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by rskate

Overall I think the product is okay. The color I bought is a bit too dark for my hair color and had a hint of red to it making my eyebrows look fake and drawn on. The eyebrow kit is good for practicing with your eyebrows trying to find a good shape and using a gel.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 2:37:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really love this brow kit, i has been using the Milani brow fix for awhile but wanted to try something different, and i love this only 3$ and good quilty gel/powder. i got the shade medium the powder is a bit red toned but i dont use that on my brows i use that as a eyeshadow and i use the gel on my brows..it lasts all day without budging. love it. will repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Annabanana030

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Pretty long wear for the price. Even it wore off but it's still visible. EASY TO WORK WITH.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by buddhaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing. It's a good beginner's pathway into gel products for eyebrows. If you're looking into practicing filling in your brows with a gel or you just don't want to spend a fortune on a pot of brow pomade, you should definitely go out and buy this.

Once I got the hang of using gel, this product became my staple brow filler. The gel is smooth and glides on so easily onto by eyebrows. To fill in my brows, I actually use a straight eyeliner brush (instead of the typically recommended angled brush) and I make small light strokes in the direction my eyebrow hairs go. To get the gradient effect, I wipe a bit of the product off on my hand and make fast and light upward strokes.