November 22, 2014 | 1916 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Corrina618

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is nice, gives a very natural look with the wax, blends right in!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by melissalovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail - and it's only 3 bucks! Would definitely recommend over any of the higher brands because they are just too expensive. This works just as great for less that half the price of higher brands!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by LisMua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my holy grail eyebrow kit! I have used ALOT of different eyebrow kits and none even come close too this one. It is in a cute little black case that looks very high end but this product only cost's 3 dollars. The product lasts on your face and doesn't require any touch up's during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by almost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I frequently repurchase this eyebrow kit from Target in medium. Works great! I use more of the powder, but it is truly a bang for your buck kit. I don't see why a higher priced eyebrow kit would ever do a better job!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by hayleygracexo

LOVE this kit! I use it every day without fail. The reason I wouldn't give it 5 lipsticks is because the powder in my medium kit is a really weird colour (I usually just use a brown matte eyeshadow) and the brush is a little awkward to use.

Other than that, nice pigmentation in the gel which is easy to shape your brows with. Also very cute packaging and a decent price :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Lizzylufanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by ayeebaybaybay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by wiwi45678

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG brow gel and powder. You can choose from three different colors depending on your hair shade. Great staying power, the gel does a wonderful job at darkening and thickening your brows, and the powder lighter color is great at filling in uneven areas.
Great product, cheap, and excellent quality. One of ELFs finest products and if you want a great brow product, I would highly recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Maclover202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Loved it, the powder matched my brunette hair. Didn't use the gel often only once I ran out of the powder. If you use them together you get a darker brown and better staying power, I didn't because the brow color was to dark for my taste and too bold. The waxy color isn't wax its simply a gel with a semi waxy finish, didn't really enjoy it. Overall will repurchase for powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2014 1:12:00 AM More reviews by abigtourist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is honestly the only ELF product that I can definitely get behind. I've been using and buying it for about 4 years now, and I'd still choose this over Anastasia Brow Wiz. Yes, the range in color is limited to two, but if it works for you then you're in luck. I can see how the other reviewer say that this pulls reds, but I think this happens if you have lightened your hair and it's become brassy. I'm only saying this because this did happen to me when I dyed my hair brown from black. I had to lay off the powder for a couple of months - until I had figured out how to take care of the brassiness - and heavily relied on the brown wax.