December 22, 2014 | 1628 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2014 6:09:00 PM More reviews by ksgee

This is the first and only brow product which i have used.
I love the gel it works great but I am not a fan of the powder which is supplied with the gel in the compact. The powder isn't dark enough for my brows, I find that I have to use a eyeshadow powder over top of the gel.
Don't get me wrong the product is great for the price. I am on my second one which I use daily :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by wateristhicker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this I was not expecting such a great product for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Blottie

My brows have a pretty nice shape, so I just use this to fill them in and make them look less sparse. It's ridiculously easy to use; just replace the brush that comes with the kit with your own angled brush. The end result is very natural, and the wax never makes my brows look drawn in, just better. The only thing about this kit I have an issue with is that I never use the powder side, and I kind of wish they'd just sell it with the wax. I suppose someone out there uses it though!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by lovelovelilacs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the ELF eyebrow kit in medium and I love it. I use the brush that comes with the kit and I use the gel to fill in and set my brows. It lasts forever and makes my brows look more defined but still natural. It is only $3 and I will definitely repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by babycat1973

This is a fab replacement for my Benefit Browzings and I won't be going back! At a small fraction of the price of the Benefit version, this offers a better range of colours and nicer packaging. In terms of performance, it lasts equally as well as its Benefit rival. It's a no brainier, why would you spend £25 when you can get the same (and better in terms of colour) product for £3.95?! The only (very small) criticism is the size of the brush for the powder, don't use it unless you want really thick man-brows! I took the little powder brush out of my Browzings and just use that instead. Sorted :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by ceebee90

I have an excess of eyebrow products that I acquired while searching for the perfect one. I have high end and low end and mid-price. Who'd have thought the cheapest one I own is also the BEST?! Seriously, I love this stuff. It's great for darkening and filling in brows, and the slanted end of the brush is actually perfect for applying the wax (the fluffy side, however, is pretty useless). The wax isn't too pigmented. You won't look painted unless you build it up a lot, which is an option if you need it.

The wax is just awesome. It's a cross between a pencil and a powder. More pigmented than a powder, and less pigmented than a pencil, so it's way easier to apply. It looks more natural than any of my powders and pencils. I used to think powder was the way to go for natural-looking fullness, but now I'm all about this wax.

The only con is the powder. I don't use it. I don't see the point of it. I got this in "dark" (I have almost black hair), and the wax is very dark but the powder is very very light. Don't know what to do with it. I only use the wax, but I truly love it. Another ELF win!!! Best company ever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2014 9:41:00 AM More reviews by CG1981

I do not fill in my eyebrows often. Its actually a new thing ive been adding to my make up routine. I bought the maybelline Define-A-Brow ($5), this ELF kit ($3) and then when i splurged i bought IT cosmetics Brow PowerPerfector ($24). Out of those 3, the ELF is my favourite. I use my own angled brush and it fills in my brows well. I do not always use the powder part, mostly the wax and brush it through. It has decent staying power , it will get you through the day. Not waterproof and def not 24 hr style, but its good for a work day.
For a quick comparison, I found the mabelline was a bit harsh/dry, not smooth to work with or fluid. The IT one is good color and long lasting but the point on the pencil is way too thick to be precise esp when you get to the outer area of eyebrows.

I recommend this kit. Its got good color, stays decently, cost is good and its user friendly sans the powder which i find for me ruins the look.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2014 8:04:00 AM More reviews by therealiluvbmx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

There are four color choices for this: Light, Medium, Dark, and Ash. I bought the color Medium - Dark brown wax with a medium coffee brown powder. This compact comes with wax on one side and powder on the other. Also comes with a brush too. The brush is pretty good to work with if you don't have an angled eyeliner brush. It's cheap and really good for makeup beginners.

My oily eyelids and brows can get oily after few hours after washing my face/ putting makeup on, and I can say this eyebrow kit's staying powder is pretty decent. My brows can stay put a least a few hours. Then after that if your eyebrows are itchy and I scratch it, or if you hug somebody and accidently smudge your eyebrows on their face, you'll see that your eyebrows lost it's color and the makeup is gone.

Sometimes I think it's the wax... Whenever I have my lazy days and just put the powder, it seems to last much longer... Hope this review helps!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2014 4:00:00 AM More reviews by jennifer30baby

Great product

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Thick, pigmented, and creamy. A very nice dupe for the Anastasia Dipbrow, in my opinion.
Juts use your own eyebrow angle brush and throw out the one included in this kit, it's crap. I personally find the setting powder too light for my brows (I'm using the dark brown kit).