November 26, 2014 | 1612 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Thick, pigmented, and creamy. A very nice dupe for the Anastasia Dipbrow, in my opinion.
Juts use your own eyebrow angle brush and throw out the one included in this kit, it's crap. I personally find the setting powder too light for my brows (I'm using the dark brown kit).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2014 5:29:00 AM More reviews by StephanieMarie1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this everyday to fill in my eyebrows, along with pencil to define them more. I have the shade ash (I think thats what its called) which is a tad light for my brows. This makes my brows look really full and covers any sparse patches. I have very oily skin and this does not slide or wear off through the day. I have no bad words about this product, I think benefit has a similar product which retails for around 20, so you cant go wrong with the price of this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Corrina618

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is nice, gives a very natural look with the wax, blends right in!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by melissalovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail - and it's only 3 bucks! Would definitely recommend over any of the higher brands because they are just too expensive. This works just as great for less that half the price of higher brands!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by LisMua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my holy grail eyebrow kit! I have used ALOT of different eyebrow kits and none even come close too this one. It is in a cute little black case that looks very high end but this product only cost's 3 dollars. The product lasts on your face and doesn't require any touch up's during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by almost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I frequently repurchase this eyebrow kit from Target in medium. Works great! I use more of the powder, but it is truly a bang for your buck kit. I don't see why a higher priced eyebrow kit would ever do a better job!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by hayleygracexo

LOVE this kit! I use it every day without fail. The reason I wouldn't give it 5 lipsticks is because the powder in my medium kit is a really weird colour (I usually just use a brown matte eyeshadow) and the brush is a little awkward to use.

Other than that, nice pigmentation in the gel which is easy to shape your brows with. Also very cute packaging and a decent price :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Lizzylufanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by ayeebaybaybay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by wiwi45678

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG brow gel and powder. You can choose from three different colors depending on your hair shade. Great staying power, the gel does a wonderful job at darkening and thickening your brows, and the powder lighter color is great at filling in uneven areas.
Great product, cheap, and excellent quality. One of ELFs finest products and if you want a great brow product, I would highly recommend this.