July 24, 2014 | 1587 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by chloemorris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product, especially for the price! I only use the gel side and it's a great colour and holds my eyebrow hairs in place. It doesn't oxidize or smudge and holds up very well throughout the day. One of the few E.L.F products I think are worth trying out and would recommend to others! The applicator brush is perfect for filling in eyebrows and helps give them a strong arch and a natural look. It's a great little kit and a more affordable than the highly praised Anastasia products.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by caitlav

i love this product! it is a great price and i find the gel and powder great. i fill in my brows everyday with this kit. the only thing i don't like is the brush it comes with. it is too small, but is understandable for people who want to fix their brows on the go. i just simply use my own brushes!

once i am finished, i am for sure repurchasing this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by sarahrose53

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in medium. I use it just to lightly fill in the sparse areas on my brows. I mainly only use the wax, and then I top my brows using my E.L.F. $1 Clear Lash & Brow mascara. The packaging is great; it has a mirror, and it feels so sturdy and high-end. I even use the small angled brush it comes with - it works really well to apply the wax. I only wish they would just sell the wax on its own, since I really don't get much use out of the powder. Maybe I'll use the powder as an eyeshadow instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by RideTheLightning

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this! I have it in medium. I personally find that the powder is too red-toned for me (so i use it as an eyeshadow and get complimented on it CONSTANTLY! I'm not sure about the other claims of the texture of it, but i find it extremely blendable) but the gel is perfect. It makes my eyebrows look defined and flawless but still natural. The gel is really long lasting too, I've sweat in it and it hasn't budged and my eyebrows look the same at the end of the day as they do in the beginning (other than the ends of my right brow, but nothing has tamed that). I love it and i would recommend it as long as you can find the right color! I use it with the Real Techniques brow brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by katherinegclark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

not the most long lasting product but its great and it can be natural or intense depending on how you use great idea to put wax and powder and so affordable with lots of color choices just wish my local target didnt only carry shade medium

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2014 6:26:00 AM More reviews by tquirk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do not recommend this product if you are after a natural looking brow. The whole product I was disappointed with. The brush that comes with it is extremely small and makes the product hard to apply. I got a brunette color in it and it was way off.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2014 12:16:00 PM More reviews by goldsounds

This is the first product I've used on my brows and I haven't found any need to change. The color has stayed all day for me including through sweat, with no smudging or running. Even when I accidentally rubbed my hands over it it only came off a little bit. The packaging and little brush is cheap obviously, but if you use a real brush it goes on great and looks sharp.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2014 10:01:00 PM More reviews by indigopurple

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

So So...I found the powder to have a weird grainy consistency. The gel/cream does not have staying powder and I found it was hard to apply without loading it onto my brush. Not a product id re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

I am unskilled and nervous with my eyebrows. That being said, even a novice like me can easily get great results from this product. I like to use it for filling in sparse spots and getting the length of both brows to match. Can't beat the price and it doesn't wear off easily, either.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by loopymonkey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have tried and tried to groom my brows for years with no luck, everything made them look fake and stupid, I bought this in medium and tried this morning and I am in love, my brows look defined but natural, I like how a light hand gives a subtle look and being a bit heavier gives a more dramatic style. I'm so pleased with this I keep looking in the mirror at my brows. I've spent a fortune on pencils etc over the years but now I'll be sticking with this until I can no longer get my mitts on it.
I've only tried a couple of elf products and they have been great. Just wish I could easily find them in the uk, instead if iverpaying via ebay.