Wet 'n' Wild SILK FINISH - TRIPLE PLAY 172

2.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I really don't like this it's okay at best.This doesn't work as a contouring blush.The contouring section is super red without the grayish undertone needed to contour so it's pointless to use each color separately. When you blend them all together it's an okay blush goes on splotchy and even when you can get it on evenly, it just not a great color if you have light/medium coloring.
I like lots of wet n wild just not this one.There one shade blushes for example are amazing try those.

on 2/12/2012 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I found this at the dollar store for $2, so I thought I'd give it a try.
Packaging is pretty bad. The sticker that holds it shut took forever to get off and even after that it's kind of hard to get open. Oh yeah, and the brush it comes with is terrible, don't even bother with it.
The blush itself, well, I love it. I was kind of suprised to see that it got such terrible reviews. It is quite pigmented, so I can see how this might not be the best option for fairer skin seeing as two of the three shades are darker pinks. My skin is NC42ish, so these colours work great. I swirl them all together for a blush, then use a bit of the lightest shade as a highliter, works great!
I would definitely buy this again :)

on 5/11/2010 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

i got this triple shade blush for only 2.66963 USD online,i hate the packaging!!it took me a long time opening it because it stock with the sticker attach to its side.the brush is not good and smooth,its hard to blend so better use your own blush brush.you need to swipe the brush harder and many times to get the pigment,the good thing about this blush is its triple shade you've got. .i love the highlighter and the shimmer.ill definitely not to buy this again!

on 5/31/2009 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I got this because it was 50% off and i was like "hey this is cheap and it looks like it is reallly good makeup" I was wrounk it did not show up on my skin very well (it might just be my skin tone) and the brush was really bad and when trying to open the box i had to pill on the tape for at least 20 minutes and then trying to open it was worse, it was just so stiff.

on 5/29/2009 8:31:00 AM

I really like this stuff. Gives a nice pink flush and isn't overly powdery like some cheapo blushes can be. The only down side to this is the bad packaging. There was so much sticker stuff sealing it closed that it took me a good 20 minutes to get it open and the compact itself is hard to pry open. But at that price and since the color is great, I can deal.

on 3/26/2009 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

I guess this is new, but in my nc40 skintone this blush is good. really pigmented so lil goes a long way, it comes in 3colors; peach, brownish pink, and mauve like colors. the brush is horrible, tossed it out. got it at rite aid for $.75 it was on clearance. but yah good colors.

Popular Blush Products