October 1, 2014 | 1174 users online

Lip Liners - Jordana - Petal

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 6:30:00 PM More reviews by everythingblack

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this liner and I got it for .25 at Walgreens! I hope it is not being discontinued now that I just found it. I have been using W&W 666 liner forever......but this one just made me give up the W&W completely. Compared to W&W this pencil is super creamy on goes on like a dream. I didn't realize how horrible the texture of the W&W was until I tried this one today. I also got it in natural (also .25). I am super elated with this dirt cheap purchase that seems to be so good. Oh and I am very fair with pink lips - this color is about a shade and a half darker than my natural lip color, so it is perfect for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2011 1:04:00 AM More reviews by KuteKora

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Brought this on a whim. I never use lip liner and I only got this because I wanted to go for a "look." But I am glad I brought it. For the price, its a great color for naturally pigmented lips. It matches perfectly and my friend who saw me wear it said it make my lips fuller (much better than using a painful lip plumper). I am really glad for this purchase and I might use it as an everyday thing.
It's not as creamy as it should be (but what 99 cents? Of course not.) But the color pay off is great! Its a stunning color.

[[UPDATE]]
I don't know what I was thinking, it was quite rough and it didn't last very long. I tried Bobbi Brown and NYX....OK, those are quality. Jordana isn't bad for 1 dollar tho!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2009 9:01:00 AM More reviews by mermaidmaenad

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is a great color. for those of us who have naturally rose colored lips that are pigmented, this is a damn near perfect pencil. i would like to point out that many of us are NOT yellow in tone, DO NOT have brown -ish lips, and gosh-- mu companies make it hard for us! anyway, there are three lip pencils i love-- Dior candy rose, ModelCo pomegranate, and this 99 cents dream, Jordana petal...
staying power great. creamy? no-- but for the price, it is amazing and evenly applied.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2009 6:50:00 PM More reviews by jmp24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sad story, but in all my years of makeup buying I have only come across TWO perfect lipliners - you know, the MLBB nuetral shade - for me it has to be more on the pink side than brown or peach - and I prefer a true pencil that can be sharpened, with a creamy, but not too creamy, consistancy. That is all I ask for. But it seems that they are all either too orangy, too nude (ie "dead"), too hard and crumbly, too goopy, or used up too fast (like those plastic automatic pencils ). No matter what I spent, the only one's that made me happy were The Body Shop's pencil liner in Clover Pink, or Lord&Berry's in Romantic Rose. I don't buy online, so that limits me to places that I am not too lazy to drive to - that leaves the Body Shop out because it is too far.... and my local beauty supply just stopped selling Lord & Berry, so once again I have been searching....

Can't believe it, but the ultra cheap Jordana lip liner in "Petal" is pretty good. The color is great, you get a very long wooden pencil, and the staying power is perfect. The texture is not quite as smooth as The Body Shop's, but it will do, especially for .99!! I have nothing against cheap makeup, as long as it works, so I am pretty excited to have discovered this!