October 23, 2014 | 1567 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Tricolour Lipglass

rated 1 of 5 on 10/31/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by saban

What can I say, I was suckered in by the parfait layers of this gloss.

This could be a nice gloss, but there's almost zero pigment and the applicator doesn't hold nearly enough product on it so I'm have to re-dip the wand around 4 times to get enough to cover my lips.

To mix the layers I took a wooden skewer and stirred the crap out of the gloss. At first I was thinking the lack of color was due to the uneven distribution of the colors (what if the bottom layer was the most pigment dense?) but alas, it wasn't because of that.

I'm doing my darndest to use it up, since it's practically colorless it's not as hard to use up as a pigmented gloss, but I still feel like this purchase was a rip-off.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2010 3:32:00 PM More reviews by lovelovepink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought one of these in "Nice Mix Up" and I have to say I was disappointed, its wasnt very pigmented and was kind of sticky.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2010 5:20:00 PM More reviews by lavvy76549

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased two funky and crazy haute. THIS STUFF IS SO DRRRYYYY!. Oh my goodness once you get the color on it is ok it looks gorgeous in the tube but hardly any comes out on the applicator and you have to apply several time. I prefer the other brush applicators but the drying of this gloss is hands down.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2009 6:18:00 AM More reviews by TeresaTwilight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I received the color "tasty" in a swap, expecting big things. The look of it is very appealing, and that's why I was really intent on trying it. I tried it, and it just came out sheer. The highly pigmented pink colors in the tube do not show whatsoever, and I found I had to apply it three times to cover my lips. It lasts quite a long time, but it just looks like a normal gloss.

Overall, it looks good, but the product just doesn't live up to my expectations.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2009 1:25:00 PM More reviews by melissa1986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Ok, well this looks fantastic in the tube but it just really isn't upto much! I chose 'Consume Me' and only used it once and it was just a sheer gloss, not enough came out of the tube and i had having to redip so i just left it at that.
It looks cute, but it's not worth it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2009 1:14:00 PM More reviews by jungleberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in 'Consume Me' (the white, blue, and pink blocks) because it looked like a toy--soo cute! Other than that, it's just a sheer gloss that has just a tint of pink to it. Nice for casual summer days because it's not very sticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2009 6:28:00 AM More reviews by stardustt

i've got two of these in Just Dessert and Simply Delicious, and i love them because they're reallyyyyy pretty in the tubes and it looks shimmery and sheer on lips. (im not the kind to like too much color on my lips) so i absolutely love these! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2009 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Roselipglass

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i bought Simply Delicous, and I always think MAC is the best! Again... it was fabulous! Girls... again and again... a must have.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2009 10:53:00 PM More reviews by sweetbpc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have to agree w/the first poster. This is the worst crap lipgloss I have ever bought. No color at all. I purchased Tasty. I am returning it tomorrow. Ladies, please, do not waste your money. There is no color payoff at all!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2009 4:40:00 PM More reviews by brownchick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hi! Long time reader first time reviewer...why do I choose to review now you ask? Well because this product absolutely sucks! I initially went to counter looking to purchase Simply delicious and was told that it was soooo sold out..haha. So I just went to another counter to find it. Let's just say there is no color payoff. MAC is quite accurate describing this as sheer (my lips are not even heavily pigmented!). It was not as sticky as lipglasses, more like a lustreglass texture...overall, on of the worst lip products I have purchased from MAC!