July 22, 2014 | 1104 users online

Bronzers - Physicians Formula - Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Loose Bronzing Veil

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Hworkman

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was very please with this product, once I figured out how to use it. I just shook it really hard while banging the brush on my arm and it started to come out. I had the color on 1 , and it was very light and natural looking. My face looked instantly contoured:)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Mashenka11

The packaging is weird - like I dont get the point of it. it would be sooo much simpler to just put the powder in a round jar, and dip the brush into it. With this packaging, the brush is upside down and the powder is supposed to flow through the brush. Well, it is like impossible to get enough powder onto the brush without pounding down on the jar, after which you get TOO much powder and when I dusted it on, my mom said my face looks dirty and splotchy.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2010 8:09:00 AM More reviews by bakkylgum

Overall, the bronzer works quite well.
But, I find it too expensive and I have no clue how to use the brush with the bronzer...Don't know how to take out the brush dial..The packaging is too bulky, but looks nice.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by caseyxlove

I have no idea how to use this!!! I twisted the dial...and played around with the brush, but nothing comes out.
I've even tried it on a piece of white paper!
The price is expensive to for a drugstore bronzer.
I bought this along with the Healthywear bronzer, that one works much better!
The packaging on this caught my eye & I wanted to try it out, but right now...nothing's coming out.
When I figure out how to work this thing maybe I'll like it more!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2010 8:00:00 PM More reviews by ErinBerrin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't really write an accurate review for this product because i can't figure out how to use it!!! it says to hold the base and turn brush dial, but nothing is coming out of the brush. its really aggravating me! if anyone on here knows how to get the powder onto the brush, pleeeeeease let me know, cause i feel like i just wasted 15 bucks. thanks. =)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2009 2:11:00 PM More reviews by NavysPrincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this product! It is a little expensive for a drug-store brand bronzer, but I think it is worth the splurge. I have medium skin naturally, but I also tan in a tanning salon so, I am pretty dark, and this is the only (moderately priced) bronzer I have found that doesn't look orange on my skin. I also like the packaging. It allows you to control the flow of powder to determine the amount of coverage or intensity you want. The built in brush also makes it handy to travel with. Overall I would highly recommend this product, but the packaging may be better suited for someone who has experience with bronzers and knowing how to apply them correctly.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2009 2:38:00 PM More reviews by beccajumppnonitt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I gave the packaging a 2, because I've yet to find out how to get it to actually come out of the brush, however I discovered the bottom unscrews and you can remove the plastic cap, and pour the powder into a small dish to use. I gave the price a 4, because really this is only worth about $10 in my opinion, not $15, the packaging is what you pay for really, and the packaging on this is dissapointing. Overall I give this product a 3, the product itself is good, do I know if it actually helps build a tan? No, because this is my first day of using it. The product itself is good, just the packaging quality blows.
I would not buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2009 8:40:00 AM More reviews by saintwaitress

I joined this site simply to try to find out how to use this product. I keep turning the base and using the brush but it doesn't seem to be applying anything to my face. I applied it to a white piece of paper and I can see tiny puffs of powder if I really abuse the brush, but that's about it. I was going for shimmer, so the previous review is helpful to me, if only I could figure out how to use the thing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2009 3:54:00 PM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

For $18.99, this was just mediocre to me. I really like the Self-tanning Bronzing Veil from this line, but this bronzing powder one is not one of the best in its class for me. The product is dispensed as a powder through a brush by twisting the base. I must have played with the brush for 10 minutes to try to get it to stop shedding bristles. I got out the scissors and cut some off that were like an inch longer than the rest, and others are still raining all over my face, counter, shirt and laptop keyboard as I write this. The brush really is out of control. I have a Peter Thomas Roth mineral powder dispensed in the same type package that doesn't have these issues; I guess you get what you pay for.

I'm an NW15 (on the pink side) and purchased the Fair to Light in both products. While the Bronzing Veil worked very well on me, this product registered more shimmer than color. To me, for a powder bronzer, it should be the opposite. Up close, you can see lots of shimmer and little color. From far away, you don't really see either. I'll bail on trying a darker formula since I'm sure it'll be just as shimmery - tad too much for me. I'd skip this one and just stay with the Bronzing Veil. I have the Nars Madly blush that works better for bronzing.