April 17, 2014 | 1829 users online

Treatments - Everyday Minerals - Carrot with Poppy & Illipe Cuticle Butter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2009 2:49:00 PM More reviews by VictrixObsequens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE this cuticle butter. I again agree with the assertion that this is a less waxy version of the burt's bees lemon butter one. I agree with the previous reviewer that this sinks in super quick and I LOVE the smell. More subtle and not as overpowering as burt's (don't get me wrong, I like the smell of the burt's version, this one is just more subtle, almost fresher).

It comes in a 1.5 ounce tin which is almost 3 times the size of the Burts version and for $4 this is definitely a good buy.

I HIGHLY recommend this one.

I am DEFINITELY going to buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2009 2:30:00 PM More reviews by KatieLynn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Everyone should know about this stuff! I agree with the reviewer that describes this as a less waxy version of Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream. It does a great job restoring my cuticles--I keep it at my desk to help negate the damage of handling paper all day long. I also like that it sinks in quickly and doesn't make me leave greasy prints all over the aforementioned paper. ;-) The scent is pleasant too---a citrusy-ginger. $4 for a 1.5oz tin is a great bargain compared to the big name cuticle balms out there.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2009 11:39:00 PM More reviews by shan1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I personally think (and so does my husband) that this smells like lemon pledge or some form of Off. I hope it repels the mosquitos ;) However, it does a good job of moisturizing my cuticles, I just don't particularly like the scent. It think the packaging is nice and I would only buy this again with a different scent. I was hoping it would smell more like carrots/carrot cake.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2009 2:25:00 PM More reviews by aznxswtgerl

I saw this product on EDM and had to have it. I'm kinda obsessed about my nails and am always on the lookout for maintanence of my cutticles. This is a much lighter formulation than my HG Burt Bee's Lemon Butter Cream. BB's is much more waxier and thick, and is ideal for winter time, when my cuticles are dried and cracked beyond repair. I think this product is much more suitable for lighter seasons, or less dry cuticles. This is good for those who tried BB and didn't like it because of the waxy feel, because it goes on pretty thin...very much like an oil. The smell is also hard to place, in the can it smells very similiar to BB's but on the nails it is much more earthier. It also absorbs much quicker than my BB's. Will keep you updated on the longterm use of this product :D

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2009 12:25:00 AM More reviews by strickers

This stuff smells awesome, light and refreshing. It's not too greasy or oily at all and it absorbs quick and without residue. I don't mind the tin at all; it's shallow enough that you can get to the product without getting any under your nails.

I would definitely repurchase.. and I have already, to be honest.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2009 11:40:00 AM More reviews by blondeambitioned

Any fans of LUSH's Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter should really check this out. It's a dead ringer for the stuff, the only differences being that it works much better and is far less cheaper! It moisturizes very well and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. My cuticles had been splitting and healed very quickly when I started using this... and I swear my nails have gotten much stronger! Unfortunately, they use the same hard-to-open tins, although I haven't had too much trouble with this one. All natural ingredients and has a lovely scent of lemon, ginger and geranium. $4.00 for this little tub is a steal.